Red Bull Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Kidsgrove, Staffordshire27 December 2017
Working at the red bull pub is good as you meet new faces everyday. As the pub Iain the side of the canal you meet new people all the time. It’s a nice place to work. Some days we have complaints which are always hard to deal with especially if the coustmer wants the money back or blames you for something that had nothing to do with you. However I always try my best to resolve the problem and make the coustmer satisfied.
Pros
Free lunch, good team, nice place.
Cons
Not enough pay
Awesome
Sound Engineer (Current Employee) –  Victoria17 November 2017
This role wasn't on going for me but the company were awesome to work for. Very quick at getting responses via email and getting the chance to work at some awesome music festivals were a bonus.
Pros
Free gigs
Cons
Exciting, energetic and full of opportunities
Wings Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear31 July 2017
This was a great university job. I learnt so much about the company and how important branding is to a business. The opportunities were amazing and available to everyone. The balance of uni and work was completely flexible which was ideal in my final year of studies.
Pros
The mini adventures (regional work) and other events
Cons
It's only a student job!
Sales Rep
Direct Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom20 July 2017
Great job, great to work for unfortunately i was able to learn a lot in marketing and relationship building. I had to leave as the money was not enough.
Pros
travelling
Cons
Wages
Great employer
Freelance Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  London12 April 2017
A pleasure to be employed by them on a freelance basis they were upfront with what they wanted, gave a full and in-depth project objectives they were aiming for from us as well as work upfront with payment for fabrication and everything that we may need as well as final payment
Great team to work for unbelievably rewarding amazing company ethos driven and encouraging to the people that employ
Amazing company to be apart of
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 January 2017
During my time at Red Bull I had so many positive experiences from working with an amazing team to successfully being promoted.
I throughly enjoyed my team in the student and festival team as it give me more responsibility in managing my own team on site along with training external bar staff and activating the set up and building relationships with our key partners.
I travelled away from home as i managed university accounts - this did not phase me as i enjoyed meeting new people and building relationships to help support their needs as a business and providing students with an experience they would not forget.
I learnt there is always room for improvement for myself to progress within the company building on my strengths and utilising others around me. Red Bull provided me with courses to attend so this would help develop myself as an individual.
can't get a raise
red bull (Current Employee) –  London31 August 2016
Good place for students to get started and to understand that this is only good place for managers not entry level workers
Pros
free red bull
Cons
280 EUR a month
fun workplace
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes27 July 2016
It was a temp role(maternity cover), yet got to learn new softwares and new processes, met all my daily Invoicing targets. It was very challenging and satisying role plus the Managers were so polite and friendly. It was a pleasure reporting to them. Very friendly environment. I would definitely work there again given another opportunity.
Pros
busy + great place to work for
Great company
Striker Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  london15 July 2016
fun to work for this company. Learned valuable sales experience. The job however got very repetitive and boring after a while.
a fun place to work
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Talke1 March 2016
very good for my first job very nice people and the owner was a very nice person. and my work collages were very happy. the pay was ok but you would have to work long hours to get a good pay but I was willing to do that.
Exciting company to be part of
International Sales Graduate (Current Employee) –  Fuschl am See,13 January 2016
At head quarters you're responsible for creating tools and strategies that can be implemented meaning your work has a global impact. You get to meet many nationalities which is great for broadening your perspective of the world which is important for the role. However this also means that language can sometimes act as a barrier which can dilute conversations, communications and office culture. Although you are given great responsibility due to the reach of your work, the hierarchy is flat so progressing your career internally appears more challenging than at other FMCG companies.
Pros
Car, Free Lunch, Discounted tickets to RB events
Pioneering brand
Financial Reporting Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG22 July 2015
Requirement to be fully engaged with the brand and all that the brand is involved in. Single product focus means that reporting can be repetitive.
Enjoyable work environment
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Tintwistle, ENG5 May 2015
I would start work around half 4 and ensure the pub is clean and customers are served. I would then make sure when the pub is busy that food and drink orders were taken and would serve behind the bar, handling money and providing good customer service.
Pros
Good tips
Cons
Slow days when the pub wasn't that busy
Intense and enjoyable environment
Nightshift Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes UK4 May 2015
Composite Assembly Chargehand (Nightshift) with responsibility for line management of production processes and systems to ensure appropriate manufacture of Formula One racing vehicles. Role includes planning and scheduling of production processes and management of execution
Pros
Healthcare, benefits
Cons
Best student job in the world
Personal Promoter (Current Employee) –  Manchester, ENG12 January 2015
The title says it all. RedBull is a great company to work for, perfect for a student, like myself! The hours are flexible and work great around university along with the salary which is also a bonus. All the girls are brilliant to work with and are all hard workers!
A Typical Day At Work At Red Bull
Sales (Former Employee) –  South East14 September 2014
1. Wake up at 3 AM.
2. Get to work by 4 AM.
3. Plead, scream and complain to a group of zombies who's just as tired as you are with no response.
4. Get chewed out by your caring boss.
5. Visiting stores now, to handle complaint issues. Complaints handled.
6. Dozing off now while driving. Opps, all about safety.
7. Refer to steps 3 - 6 to finish your day.
8. Home at 7 PM.
9. Fall a sleep in chair.
9. Shower and eat dinner.
10. Go to bed and repeat the entire process 4 more times, because it's only Monday.
Pros
After leaving the company, I was able to restore my family life and achieve balance
Cons
After working 65 hours a week, it takes Saturday and Sunday to rest up for Monday.
Fun environment
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG13 July 2014
Benifits of Photographing a festival, were to enjoy the atmposphere and converse with many people, as well as having a good time doing my job.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
Only one day
Life changing
Event Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  London1 May 2014
My day will start with breakfast and coffee in the kitchen with the rest of the team.
Go through my emails and probably have a chat with one of my 3rd party providers
Usually have a minimum of 2 meetings a day, I try not to schedule too many as work still needs to be done. Red Bull is a very meeting friendly place, even the more serious meetings are relaxed. meeting vary, either they will be WIP or you will come away with action plans to carry out between that and the next meeting
Pros
Free lunch, gym, and great atmosphere
Cons
Small teams
An excellent working experience
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG12 March 2014
A pleasurable working enviroment. Working with a very motivated work force willing to work long hours to achieve what was required but were well rewarded for thier occomplishments.
Pros
Subsidised canteen, lavish Christmas Party & lots more.
Cons
Long working shifts.
"Best Student Job in the World"
Red Bull Wings Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bristol and South East London21 August 2013
In my role as a Brand Ambassador for Red Bull Ltd, I was an integral cog in a small team. Due to being managed remotely, a great importance was placed on the strength and reliability of the team; as a group we were responsible for researching creative sampling ideas and organising the logistics to ensure they were productively executed. Such autonomy also meant that we had to be both self-motivated individuals whilst remaining committed to the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.