Red Bull
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Red Bull Employee Reviews

United Kingdom29 reviews
Fun workplace
I had a really good experience working at Red Bull Racing. All the workers there were very friendly and welcomed me very well. They are all very passionate and professional about their work.
Nil
Working as a team, helping out, deep cleaning, locking up, rubbish, trolley run, swipe and mob, till, front of house, coffee machine, tables and any other jobs
A them:us mentality but professionals
Professionals through and through with nice perks onsite.

However a clear them:us attitude to contractors and from white collar to blue collar unless you have been there a long time.

In their own bubble but can be good if you're taken in.
confidential
confidential sorry signed a contract that said i was not aloud to talk about my experience to other employers. (it was during the Grand Prix) sorry again
Great!
Absolutely fantastic company to work for. You definitely have to be a certain type of person to fit in with the lifestyle and working environment, however would highly recommend as a company.
Fun times
Crazy people to work for. Positive work culture. Always up for a party. Not sure people could keep it up for too long. Nice mission statement that was followed
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Too many hamgovers
Fun workplace
Working at the red bull pub is good as you meet new faces everyday. As the pub Iain the side of the canal you meet new people all the time. It’s a nice place to work. Some days we have complaints which are always hard to deal with especially if the coustmer wants the money back or blames you for something that had nothing to do with you. However I always try my best to resolve the problem and make the coustmer satisfied.
Pros
Free lunch, good team, nice place.
Cons
Not enough pay
Awesome
This role wasn't on going for me but the company were awesome to work for. Very quick at getting responses via email and getting the chance to work at some awesome music festivals were a bonus.
Pros
Free gigs
Machine shop contract staff
Horrendous atmosphere of dog eat dog between employees. Mainly down to overbearing management also looking to 'flex muscles' and prove their worth. Stay well away.
Pros
Free redbull to all staff
Cons
Long hours, poor poor management
Exciting, energetic and full of opportunities
This was a great university job. I learnt so much about the company and how important branding is to a business. The opportunities were amazing and available to everyone. The balance of uni and work was completely flexible which was ideal in my final year of studies.
Pros
The mini adventures (regional work) and other events
Cons
It's only a student job!
Sales Rep
Great job, great to work for unfortunately i was able to learn a lot in marketing and relationship building. I had to leave as the money was not enough.
Pros
travelling
Cons
Wages
Great employer
A pleasure to be employed by them on a freelance basis they were upfront with what they wanted, gave a full and in-depth project objectives they were aiming for from us as well as work upfront with payment for fabrication and everything that we may need as well as final payment
Great team to work for unbelievably rewarding amazing company ethos driven and encouraging to the people that employ
Amazing company to be apart of
During my time at Red Bull I had so many positive experiences from working with an amazing team to successfully being promoted.
I throughly enjoyed my team in the student and festival team as it give me more responsibility in managing my own team on site along with training external bar staff and activating the set up and building relationships with our key partners.

I travelled away from home as i managed university accounts - this did not phase me as i enjoyed meeting new people and building relationships to help support their needs as a business and providing students with an experience they would not forget.

I learnt there is always room for improvement for myself to progress within the company building on my strengths and utilising others around me. Red Bull provided me with courses to attend so this would help develop myself as an individual.
can't get a raise
Good place for students to get started and to understand that this is only good place for managers not entry level workers
Pros
free red bull
Cons
280 EUR a month
fun workplace
It was a temp role(maternity cover), yet got to learn new softwares and new processes, met all my daily Invoicing targets. It was very challenging and satisying role plus the Managers were so polite and friendly. It was a pleasure reporting to them. Very friendly environment. I would definitely work there again given another opportunity.
Pros
busy + great place to work for
Great company
fun to work for this company. Learned valuable sales experience. The job however got very repetitive and boring after a while.
a fun place to work
very good for my first job very nice people and the owner was a very nice person. and my work collages were very happy. the pay was ok but you would have to work long hours to get a good pay but I was willing to do that.
Pioneering brand
Requirement to be fully engaged with the brand and all that the brand is involved in. Single product focus means that reporting can be repetitive.
Enjoyable work environment
I would start work around half 4 and ensure the pub is clean and customers are served. I would then make sure when the pub is busy that food and drink orders were taken and would serve behind the bar, handling money and providing good customer service.
Pros
Good tips
Cons
Slow days when the pub wasn't that busy
Intense and enjoyable environment
Composite Assembly Chargehand (Nightshift) with responsibility for line management of production processes and systems to ensure appropriate manufacture of Formula One racing vehicles. Role includes planning and scheduling of production processes and management of execution
Pros
Healthcare, benefits
Cons
Best student job in the world
The title says it all. RedBull is a great company to work for, perfect for a student, like myself! The hours are flexible and work great around university along with the salary which is also a bonus. All the girls are brilliant to work with and are all hard workers!