Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

Great employer to get back into the workplace with
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon10 October 2019
Really great team and management, supportive, motivational and compassionate. They provide tailored work to individuals needs and circumstances. For example if you dont have personal transport they will find you work where you can use public transport or get you a lift with another agency work. If you have personal transport you will have more options open to you for work etc.

Due to the nature of agency work little notice can be given for when work is available. Also few offers of work can also be an issue some weeks. As a result pay isnt consistant and in no way can you realistically survive on the pay if you are living buy yourself.

No week is ever the same and if you really dont enjoy a particualr type of work the team will try and find you something else. Some positions are more desirable than others, however this is common place in agency work. There is also no real long term commitment to any job. If at the end of the week its not your thing then you arent tied in to go back. However if you accept longer placements you are obligated etc.
Pros
lots of variety, great management, no long term commitment, tailored work to individuals needs and circumstances
Cons
short term employment, irregular salary, sometime short notice, work can also be cancelled
ok place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  recruitment consultant8 April 2019
Recruitment solutions are OK to work for, but could improve with training and more guidance to someone who is new in this field of work.

they could of had regular meetings to discuss improving skills
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no training
Do not work for them at all cost
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester14 March 2019
IT all bad they take you for a ride and think you work at any time they want you to work. Also, they will make sure that you end up homeless and think you be ok with that.
Pros
Cons
everything
Job advert incorrect
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk3 October 2018
Provided employment fast however job advert specified temporary to permanent when it was only temporary.
Staff at the agency were helpful apart from this.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Job advert incorrect
Productive and fun workplace
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast6 September 2018
a perfect starter job for people who are still studying. Includes opportunities to gain experience dealing with customers and working in a very close team environment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not always guaranteed shifts
Agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent25 July 2018
They only found one job for me and unfortunately I wasn’t interested in it and subsequently I haven’t heard from them at all since then with any other work.
Review
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands28 May 2018
Sales
interviews
meetings
cv searching

Everyday is different.

Working in a target driven environment.
I was responsible for opening and closing the business
I was responsible for training staff
I was responsible to drive sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
no commision
Avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge wells9 April 2018
This agency are messers went in and signed up on the garentee of work then never got back to me ive worked for them a few years back too and pay was always under and late avoid they only care for there comission
Cons
Good
Driver (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon17 November 2017
Having worked for them several times I am very impressed in how they operate. I never had problems getting work and the managerment and guidance was always on point.
Pros
Good work.
Cons
Pay could be higher
Easy enough work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon8 November 2017
The job was easy enough, you simply phoned up and said f you could or couldn't work. Reliable and flexible in hours. the only issue being that you are subbed to companies and job security wasn't there
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
could be easily replaced in firms
Proactive
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent29 September 2017
Brilliant team to work for, great training, always meeting new people, every day is different. I loved going out and meeting new clients and finding out about there roles they had to fill to then go back to the office and find the perfect person.
an accurate summary of my review
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Folkestone, Kent5 September 2017
As an employee of Recruitment Solutions Ltd, I found that they promised you everything when it suited them and then dropped you at a hat when they nolonger needed you. Would never work for them again
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
job review
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochdale30 August 2017
a great work place is somewhere where the people are friendly and polite and a all round good environment to work in with good perks to the job such as good holidays and good areas within the work place
Pros
good lunch hours
Can't really say much
Labourer/Groundworker (Former Employee) –  Folkestone23 July 2017
Only given 1x post and it was only a few weeks not helpful in finding other work in and around my area despite being able to do various types of work and asking
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Didcot, Oxfordshire27 June 2017
Job secrutiy is great with this company and they respond very quickly to questions and any concerns. I feel comfortable working with this company and recommend them to anyone.
Fantastic Recruiters
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent4 April 2017
Recruitment Solutions have helped me find my last 2 roles and then helped me recruit my own teams. They are always happy to help and are not pushy like other agencies.
very good agancy
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon22 March 2017
execlent recruitment agancy always had work for me when i needed it, where always there if i had any probems conserning the job they had given me, where always able to find me different work if the job i was doing wasn't for me.
Pros
nice people
Cons
always different hours
Hard Work
Multi drop van driver (Former Employee) –  Exeter16 March 2017
The job involved working very long days under a lot of time pressure to ensure a large number of small parcels were delivered on time. as I was working at a number of different locations I found it hard to build any relationships
Pros
Choose your own availability
Former employee school cleaner
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne4 October 2016
Cleaning job was fine agency is below poor pay late rarly right holiday pay is a fight . You cant speak to the person you need to there either on lunch on holiday in a meeting or simply not in. They never call you back when requested and when you leave and work without this agency involved after 3 months i am still waiting for my p45!!!! AVOID!!!!!
Pros
Non
Cons
Fun place, dealing with the new suppliers in my mother language
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Grantham14 February 2016
Acquisition of new pharmaceutical suppliers from the Czech Republic and Slovakia over the phone. Building up strong business partners relationships with the new suppliers, and clients in Denmark. The most enjoyable part of the job when bran new suppliers were offering me their products via email and were calling me back, and their products sold to us without knowing English language. These business clients relationship based on the mutual cooperation over the phone.
Pros
Getting new suppliers for the cooperation, building up strong business partners relationships over teh phone
Cons
Did not have proper company induction, very low salary