Recruitment Panda Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  South East10 August 2017
A fantastic organisation to work for, professional and caring which goes hand in hand with the healthcare sector we represent.

A very knowledgeable team with many years of clinical and recruitment experience with a mature, balanced view of the marketplace and therefore able to offer a choice of roles to its qualified candidate base.
Exciting, fast paced and vibrant workplace
recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester11 November 2015
I enjoy speaking to a variety of interesting people on a daily basis, be them candidates or clients. My role is all about building long lasting relationships and promoting our services to those in the health and social care market. The working days can be long, but the fast paced nature of the work and its diversity make it an exciting workplace to be in. I have learnt a great deal since being with the company and am enjoying being at the forefront of it development, having only been set up around one and a half years ago. It has great values and ethics and I look forward to what the future holds.
Pros
Developing a brand in the health and social care market
Outstanding Organisation
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester15 January 2015
Working for Recruitment Panda has developed me both personally and professionally. Having a close and almost family feel to the working culture, has been at the heart of all our operations and created a unparalleled working environment.

Our small but effective team have built a successful way of doing things in a sometimes challenging sector.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is successfully placing candidates in new careers which they are genuinely excited by. The feeling of changing someone's circumstances and quality of life is a very rewarding aspect of my work.
Pros
Staff Moral, benefits package, flexible approach to working hours.
Cons
I make the most cups of tea in the office
Working at Recruitment Panda
Director (Current Employee) –  Manchester20 January 2015
We work hard to ensure that we make a difference for the candidates that use our services; every day we are looking to help healthcare professionals to find the ideal job to suit their abilities.

It is with this in mind that we have tried to tailor our work practices and website to be user friendly and practical.
Pros
Helping heathcare professionals to advance their careers
Dynamic and exciting workplace underpinned by very good values!
Resourcing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, ENG15 January 2015
Recruitment Panda are proving to be a brilliant employer underpinned by excellent values.

Having worked for a range of recruitment companies in my earlier career, it has been joyful to join an organisation of lively, happy people who enjoy life through assisting others to improve theirs.

No doubt about it, the work is challenging, as there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes to get the results. Fundamentally, we EARN peoples trust and in doing so foster good working relationships with the very best employers, making best use of all forms of communication, encouragement and persuasion as appropriate.

Recruitment Panda have given me the time and support to brush off the cobwebs and realise this and it has been highly rewarding as a result.

In fact I cannot now imagine working for another company and I can assure all nursing, health and social care professionals that their careers are in good hands with us.
Pros
Trust, freedom & responsibility for myself and my workload, internal and external training and development opportunities, a leading range of fun incentives, free lunches breakfasts and company socials, involving corporate-social responsibility initiatives, praise and guidance in good measure, welcoming fun and professional team
Cons
Hard graft, the need to be resilient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruitment Panda. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8