Reassured

Reassured Employee Reviews

United Kingdom27 reviews
njoyed the role at Reassured simply due to Life Insurance being the best product I have had the opportunity of selling, having a real benefit and to help protect families across the UK.
Work environment was great, I learn a lot while working at the company. The management was very supportive, great workplace culture with great team that was very collaborative but the salary was poor.
People need to whistle blow in this company which is about to be sold. It's okay if you are uneducated and don't have options to work elsewhere to earn money. As you will not know any better.
Pros
A few can make a living in the sales environment.
Cons
Poor low class people, racist views uneducated culture.
friendly staff, great place to work never seen a company have so many incentives and perks as well as great salaries, great energy and great management
As first impressions go, they did a good job of selling the role and making you feel special. Once you’re in, that starts to disappear. According to management, micro managing isn’t how they like to operate. But almost every single working day, I was being micro managed. To a degree where I wondered why they had even bothered hiring me. There was no variety of work (when I had work on). My line manager, clearly only made a manager for just staying there the longest. Absolutely no people skills, no management skills and certainly not professional. I received several text messages outside of hours which made me feel anxious about going back into work. In meetings they have bad mouthed other members of the team to me. This person hides away from any kind of confrontation except when at their keyboard. From any line manager, as a member of their team you expect to be supported by them. On several occasions, I felt I had to defend myself without any support from my line manager. This person would say one thing to in one meeting and be against you in another meeting (especially if it involved his manager). As long as this person was looking good towards his manager, they did not care who they threw under the bus. Other members of the team are very lovely and welcoming, a lot of them would go out of their way to help you. Nearing the end of my time here, I started to feel very excluded from the entire team, which didn’t help with already feeling anxious about coming into work. To summarise, reassured offer a great package initially until you start working there and you start - more...
Great building in a job with high targets and a micro management style. Good earning potential but it requires a strong head for sales and a lot of customers angry at amount of calls.
The minute you go to work you are stuck to desk, its very hard to get breaks, if you need to go toilet you can only go if no one in your team is gone and queue of calls is less - very hard for someone who might have weak bladder
Reassured have a work hard earn a lot of money environment . However very few people have worked there for longer than a couple of years and if they have they struggle. The new people are treated like kings and queens the old people are very quickly forgotten. It’s not a long term goal . Get in earn a lot of money and leave .
Pros
Short term money gain.
Cons
Not long term
Poor systems, Bad senior management, high pressure, lack of development. 400-500 manual dials per day as a minimum, working. Working double the expected hours with no extra pay.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Very long hours
Great company to work for and this is the elite of selling. Hard work doesn't always pay off however as the top sellers there are putting in much more hours than you'd think. Working Saturday and Sunday are sometimes needed just to reach goal.
hard fast paced environment from start to finish i love it!!! i learned how to use straight line selling more, i learned different cultures and there different ways to interact, i would go into the work environment before my shift and work hard hard hard all day
Pros
rewarding great with staff personal issues
Cons
long hours relentless but enjoyable
hard working and professional. long hours but good incentives and and progression opportunity's. management are understanding and helpful and everyone gets along
i would do some basic admin work as well as doing quality control while marking the work and calls the agents in sale did to make sure it was up to standard
The company have changed names 3 times, there is no hr department, no contracts in place, let alone payroll. They use a fake phone number as well. There office is very basic with just computers desks which have not been pat tested. If you want to get comes then work here
Cons
You will worked like a dog, very similar to a army training camp, great bunch of people. only down side is the management team who are not the nicest of people
Pros
money
Cons
management
very fast paced challenging work environment, enjoyable because of this. Some teams at reassured are managed very well, friendly people to work for...
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
long hours, repetitive, some management
This role offered lots of variety - as well as day to day administrative tasks the role involved supporting hiring managers with interviews (note-taking and scoring), conducting research into current recruitment practices and assisting the Recruitment Manager with ad-hoc projects such as designing a customer satisfaction survey. The fun and supportive team make the job. The culture is fast-paced, energetic and results driven.
Pros
Fun and supportive team, variety of tasks, great salary
Reassured is a dynamic environment with great opportunity to develop. The training is exceptional, along with the reward. I have worked here for nearly 4 years and have enjoyed every step of the journey, I am excited for the future growth and opportunity this will present. We all work hard and enjoy the rewards, including great benefits, market leading salaries and the best office parties!
I have worked for reassured for 3 years now and it is a great place to work. The pay is good, and has really good benefits, im also now a share holder as have been with the company for over 2 years. Targets are achievable with the right amount of work, and the managers are always there to support and help. Unlike most sales jobs the OTE'S are very very realistic. Would recommend as a place to work if you are money hungry and want to further your career due to the growth plans.
Pros
Pay, Atmosphere, Great people, Benefits - PMI/SHARHOLDER SCHEME
Having joined the team at Reassured recently, I believe this is a great company to work for. The expectations are high, but if you want to be the best, you need to work hard and be incredibly driven. The senior leadership team is inspirational and I cannot believe how supportive they are of every individuals career development. The benefits are great, there is a supportive team culture where you are provided with constant feedback to give you the skills you need to grow and succeed. There are some exciting plans for growth that will in time offer many new career paths and chances for promotion.
Pros
Great team culture, opportunity to earn high, people you work with.
Cons
Parking can be tricky.