Reading Borough Council Employee Review

View all Reading Borough Council reviews

Enjoyable, lots of different experiences daily, plenty of initiatives everyday and love caring for children.
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Tilehurst, Berkshire27 April 2017
I've been working there for nearly 12year, it's a lovely workplace and I enjoyed working there. I decided that I'd like to broaden my new experiences and new different challenges for. I feel it's time for me to do something new and different. I have skills in caring for people and I like care for them & helping them. I would like to do something like that.
Pros
Part-time. Close to home. Flexible
Cons
Small communication barriers sometimes

Other Reading Borough Council Employee Reviews

Ok love the job
Vlounteer support worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire7 October 2019
Help clients and carer staff. serve drinks and food, lay tables. take part in activities.Talk to clients, help where could, enjoyed meeting people, serving the community.Also helped in the office doing Administration work for the Manageress, Learnt to be more confident, and didn't find no hard part of any of the work required.
Some good perks but currently unstable working environment with lots of change
Early Help (Current Employee) –  Civic5 September 2019
My journey with RBC has been varied - at times positive and supportive but currently there is no stability.
Many years ago i was supported to develop, by being offered a lot of training opportunities. Since budget cuts these have ceased to exist and now the organising feels disjointed and disconnected with it's staff.