Reading Borough Council Employee Review

View all Reading Borough Council reviews

Ok love the job
Vlounteer support worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire7 October 2019
Help clients and carer staff. serve drinks and food, lay tables. take part in activities.Talk to clients, help where could, enjoyed meeting people, serving the community.Also helped in the office doing Administration work for the Manageress, Learnt to be more confident, and didn't find no hard part of any of the work required.

Other Reading Borough Council Employee Reviews

Good job shame about the management
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire12 November 2019
General assistant 0 hour contract good job shame about the red tape at RBC .Did one shift as my login number to get paid didn't work after several emails I got fed up because no-one could fix it .so I left I work my shift in July didn't get paid for the 1 shift I did until October and that only after .I sent a letter to head of payroll at the RBC it's a shame as I enjoyed my shift but terrible management
Some good perks but currently unstable working environment with lots of change
Early Help (Current Employee) –  Civic5 September 2019
My journey with RBC has been varied - at times positive and supportive but currently there is no stability.
Many years ago i was supported to develop, by being offered a lot of training opportunities. Since budget cuts these have ceased to exist and now the organising feels disjointed and disconnected with it's staff.