Reach Contact Employee Reviews

Field Marketing Agency
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey30 September 2019
Reach are a specialist Field Marketing agency working with a number of large FMCG companies in order to grow internally and also to support and grow their Clients.
lack of progression opportunities
TSE (Current Employee) –  England8 July 2019
Low wage compared to other jobs doing the same thing, few holidays, constant numbers management rather than people management. No sick pay other than statutory.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no progression, low wage, low bonus.
Excellent Company
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire9 February 2019
Excellent Company
Company Car Accident Policy Needs A Review
Great Company to work for Managers Excellent
When a vacancy arrises compared to other outsourced marketing companys Reach is the best to work for
Pros
Excellent Work Life Balance
Cons
Company Car Minor Accident Charges Needs Review
Disorganised and Chaotic
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon6 February 2019
Distinct lack of support from management, lack of direction with job role and wanting to help learn. Reach never felt like a part of BAT and was banded around as a subsidiary of BAT, never felt secure in the role.
Pros
pre-booked hotels
Cons
disorganised
Great Job Security
Territory Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Surrey28 May 2018
I must say, whilst working here I always felt secure in my role and the management was exactly as it should be in any role. I did feel that progression was very few and far between but overall most employees were satisfied and many had been there 5+years.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Progression was not heard of
Avoid
Passenger ambassador (Former Employee) –  Heathrow8 March 2018
All is fake. Job is fake. No appreciation. No progression. Big demands. Work conditions bad. No sick pay. Pay is low.

This company employs everyone. Staff doesn’t look neat and don’t care about job itself.Management takes care only about themselves.
Cons
If all you want is a car, this is the only benefit for this company
Territory Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands2 March 2018
This company is not interested in your wellbeing or your development. When I took the job I was assured that there were opportunities to develop and progress but it soon became clear that this was not the case. Poor attitude and behaviour from the client and poor attitude throughout Reach. The constant threat of losing your job was ridiculous. They used this to intimidate staff to the point that they all cheated their numbers to tick boxes and make the client believe they were smashing targets. If only the client realised how much money they’ve wasted they could have cleared their debts!
Pros
You get a car
Cons
Everything apart from the car
Not a bad starting point
Retail Executive (Hill's Pet Nutrition) (Former Employee) –  East Anglia15 January 2018
Reach is a good company to join for gaining field sales experience, but don't expect to build a career. Promotion is dead man's shoes, you will bw waiting for a while for it to happen
Pros
Cons
Long wait for out of pocket expenses, No set charges for private fuel use on company car.
professionalism
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 August 2017
A good working place, where I've learned a lot.
It was a good attitude balancing seriousity , hard working and creativity on working time and meetings.
Pros
expenses paid
Cons
short contracts
Amazing growing company
Dedicated Insight Analyst (Current Employee) –  Surrey, UK13 February 2017
Great company amazing insight team, this company is expanding to different countries and continents. I have learned a lot about data management and UK FMCG companies relationships
Great Place to work
Regional Field Manager (Current Employee) –  North of UK14 April 2014
My current day to day role entails managing 9 Retail Advisors on the BAT account driving forward the distribution of their brands and ensuring that any "out of stocks" are minimised along with being brand ambassadors.

I have learnt plenty during my time here, including all aspects of field management.
Pros
Wide range of accounts to work on.
Cons
Poor benefits
rewarding
Regional Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Woking, ENG7 March 2014
An excellent environment enabling me to mix with some of the greatest people within the gaming industry
International and Intercultural
Passenger Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, ENG10 November 2013
This is a customer based role which also expect us to use our second language skill. I speak Mandarin and Cantonese. Therefore, 50% of my job role is to translate for Chinese passengers. In our team, we have over 64 languages available and we are able to meet work fellows from all over the world, such as South Africa, Malaysia, Poland and so on. This is created a great opportunity for us to understand the cultural differences among people from different backgrounds. I also enjoy working here due to the luxury brands product knowledge I have come across while helping passengers for shopping. Great fun and good practice.
Pros
Bonus and Incentives
Cons
Drinking water