Reach Contact Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
If all you want is a car, this is the only benefit for this company
Territory Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands2 March 2018
This company is not interested in your wellbeing or your development. When I took the job I was assured that there were opportunities to develop and progress but it soon became clear that this was not the case. Poor attitude and behaviour from the client and poor attitude throughout Reach. The constant threat of losing your job was ridiculous. They used this to intimidate staff to the point that they all cheated their numbers to tick boxes and make the client believe they were smashing targets. If only the client realised how much money they’ve wasted they could have cleared their debts!
Pros
You get a car
Cons
Everything apart from the car
rewarding
Regional Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Woking, ENG7 March 2014
An excellent environment enabling me to mix with some of the greatest people within the gaming industry
International and Intercultural
Passenger Ambassador (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, ENG10 November 2013
This is a customer based role which also expect us to use our second language skill. I speak Mandarin and Cantonese. Therefore, 50% of my job role is to translate for Chinese passengers. In our team, we have over 64 languages available and we are able to meet work fellows from all over the world, such as South Africa, Malaysia, Poland and so on. This is created a great opportunity for us to understand the cultural differences among people from different backgrounds. I also enjoy working here due to the luxury brands product knowledge I have come across while helping passengers for shopping. Great fun and good practice.
Pros
Bonus and Incentives
Cons
Drinking water