RE Resource Group Employee Reviews

Absolutely terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Maidstone14 October 2019
In short I cannot stress enough how terrible this agency is to work for.
I was misled, their expectations are ridiculous, pay is terrible for the risk and work load. They allow starters to cheat their way through the assesments just to get them on the books. Communication is atrocious. Highest turnover rate of staff. This is not an agency worth working for!
Don't use or you'll be used
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Worcester29 August 2019
As per the title, they will use you and then they will discard of you, as you didn't even exist...
Very bad practice, they have no intention of helping you in any way, they just pretend.
Better find a job where you are appreciated!!
Expendable
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Express park Bridgwater31 July 2019
Your go though hours of training. Tons of paperwork and your end up being dismissed for something out of your hands. I worked for 2 weeks. Was told for "focus on making sure you make no mistakes and the speed will follow suit" but they dismissed me for going slow. They expect you to reach pick rate 2 weeks during your training period or they will sack you.
Pros
Friendly employees. Simple design
Cons
Bad management. Bad practice. Waste of time.
Agency are awful
wearhouse operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater Sydenham15 July 2019
Shift managers are great agency however are by far the worst iv ever worked for
Pros
Line managers
Cons
Agency
Horrible agency to work for
Warehouse Operative / Order Picker (Current Employee) –  NHS Supply Chain - Maidstone3 July 2019
Awful agency to work for - they lie about pay rates - lie about induction pay- overtime rates everything - do not work for this company unless you have time to constantly chase up wrong pay - there is almost zero representation from Re on-site despite their being meant to be - and the main issue is pay rates the pay rates for nights provide zero premium over days - which is disgusting.
Pros
Cons
Almost everything
Alfreton nhs
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nhs alfreton25 June 2019
You are nothing more then a number working here even thats being generous. In 6 months i saw a turnover of more then 100+ staff.
Minimum wage slave camp and neither the agency nor manager's care about your well being.
It's a job but believe me your better off staying well away.
Disgraceful. 1 star is far to much.
Pros
Cons
Slav
isolated
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset21 June 2019
can be a very isolated place to work as i was the only British person on my shift most days this is the 4th warehouse job iv had that this has been the case in my area. I found makeing friends at this job was hard as not many people speak english. all in all it was a very depressing place to work and money was not worth the effort.
Pros
good shift managers
Cons
immigrants out number the british workers
Non competitive agency staff
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Normanton, West Yorkshire4 June 2019
I can only tell that, agency staff is totally doing nothing. You have to ask 10 times before they do something. 0 community with employers. They cannot answer for simpliest question like holiday payment for example.
Pros
5 working days don't need to be confirmed
Cons
0 community with employers, 2 unpaid breaks, pay rate on nights 8.90/h
True agency slumlords
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Current Employee) –  NHS supply depot runcorn5 February 2019
I have worked with many agencies and have to say these are by far the worst i have ever seen.

Employs people for just above minimum wage and guarantees long term work, Fails to mention it a swedish derogate contract, So you will never receive a pay rise or any job security. The work is long term so you will never be paid between assignments..Sneaky..

Has Removed break times for agency staff that full time staff get.

Receives £16 an hour from a NHS client, Pays staff 7.90...

Tells staff if they dont like it they will be replaced..

Do yourself a favour and find a reputable agency to work for. Avoid these scum bags like the plague.
Pros
None.
Cons
Low pay, Derogate contract, Uncaring staff, Money hungry.
Wolves in sheeps clothing.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire29 December 2018
Don't be charmed by the smiles of the reps. All those glitters kids are not gold.
Poor management when they finally turn up. Became a joke in the end, spot the rep.
Promises of bonuses is clouded with secrecy. Overall, shocking agency with inadequate representation... wish there was a 0 star option.
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Hourly rate is poor
Very good Agency
Production Operator/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hereford29 December 2018
Agency who gives you a chance to start new job without any problem in the office they care about you and inform about anything you will need to start a job
Workplace great agency terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset29 November 2018
Been working for re resource for 3 months and the work and company itself was great people friendly and helpful involved picking on a llop but the agency was not supporting at all or very well at communction when I went to my interview they asked if any pre booked holidays and legally ment to oblige to these holidays if excepted I had my kids birthdays booked into these so first my daughter's birthday and I received a call asking why I wasn't in attendance and explained the pre booked and to he replied with he never wrote these dates down and could I resend the dates again so I did then my son's birthday comes and again I received a call asking why I wasn't in attendance again explained then three months into position and agency say all holiday needs be done through company so all pre booked dates was gone as been there three months just terrible agency who can't communicate between employees and employers apart and paid incorrectly several times but the company itself dhl was great to work for
Pros
Company itself was very supporting
Cons
Communcation
Picker
Warehouse Operative / Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset1 June 2018
Briliant agency - best I was working for. Money always on time. Good rates for that kind of work. Full trainings. Brilliant way of treating people. Nice team. Very helpful. Recommend to all wanted to work in dhl warehouse.
Pros
Free coffe.
Rewarding experience
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire23 April 2018
RE Resource group is full of very friendly and helpful people, both the employers and my work mates. I am treated with respect in every place I am assigned to and my job is simple because I enjoy what I am doing and I know what I am expected to accomplish.
Sometimes I meet difficulties financially when there is no assignments available but overall it is a very beneficial job because I gather different experience in various places.
Very good agency . I recommend
worker (Former Employee) –  Hereford, Herefordshire20 June 2017
For new starters is the best agency I was ever! Good people and they help you and understand you in everything and , they find for you the right place for work. I recommend!
very friendly people and very productive
Driver (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire14 December 2016
a typical day at work was getting to work collecting my tablet and fuel card and then finding my vehicle i was delivering and doing the vehicle checks and liaising with other drivers to see if they were going anywhere near where i was going to get a lift to the vehicle i was collecting to take back to Gloucester i learned that every vehicle was different and all so enjoyed meeting the different people on a day to day basis the hardest thing about the job was locating some of the locations and directing yourself somewhere in a new location i had never been before but i found it satisfying when i found where i needed to go.
Pros
driving all of the newest vehices
Cons
finding some of the locations
positive, fun environment
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire12 December 2016
• Ability to priorities and be flexible to suit client and business demands
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong knowledge of recruitment processes and legislation
• Excellent candidate management skills
• Strong Business Development and Client Report
Faced paced and exciting
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rugby27 May 2016
Great place to work if you like people interaction.

Lots of support on offer from management and team.

Loved all the workers onsite at the client, everyone was very friendly and hard working.
Pros
Fantastic team
Cons
Long Hours during busy periods