RBC Employee Reviews

Strong and reliable team
Hospitality Assistant and Vending Operator (Current Employee) –  London5 April 2018
Good environment: friendly and very professional.
As I did not have much experience on catering when I joined the team, I can say they had a great team work spirit to fit me in the job duties. Very reliable. On very busy days they provide us with a support team and everything is organised.
I acquired a huge luggage on professional, personal and interpersonal experience.
Social
IT Director (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 March 2018
RBC has a great social investment, putting a lot of effort in organising various events. This is a great opportunity to market our RBC brand in the city of London.
Pros
Lots of fund raising for charity
Cons
Can be a challenge to participate due to work commitments
Ba/pm
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 March 2018
Great environment and colleagues.
The stakeholders I worked with were very professional and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this firm to any contractors.
excellent fab facility, very high quality of work
pipe fabricator, inspector, client rep. (Former Employee) –  walker, teeside15 January 2018
you didnt last long at RBC if you were not a highly skilled pipe fabricator. worked both on benches and as company representative between RBC and variuos clients, also drove wagon to deliver completed pipework to site, as well as answering any engineering queeries.
Amazing Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London31 October 2017
Given the nature and reputation of RBC, my role meant reaching out to people across the business both locally and internationally.

A well oiled and efficient business where people are happy to help.

Although it can be stressful it was also very rewarding
Pros
Amazing facilities
Productive and good momentum
Vice President (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 October 2017
Good productivity and momentum. Friendly, driven. High paced, friendly environment with lots of talent and unique culture. The company gives you access to several resources for your own personal and career growth.
Progresssive company
Phoenix Technical & Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire27 September 2017
Very successful company, have a vision and are willing to invest. Have a great technical team producing some well engineered product.
they are a demanding company but the rewards were high, all staff were good to get on with.
Pros
Support
Cons
Distance
Enjoyable place to work
Scotland Project Lead (Contracting) (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh20 August 2017
Very enjoyable contract which i learned lots in terms of management of senior stakeholders in order to deliver project goals to tight timescales. Steep learning curve as it was my first proper project role but great support from a very hard working team help me achieve my goals.
Lovely company to work for with high core values
Senior Roadshow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  London, UK28 March 2017
Very professionally run operation
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh21 February 2017
Despite only being at RBC on a short-term contract, covering maternity leave, I was very impressed how the company was run and the working environment created.
Pros
Salary/benefits ad job culture/working environment
Busy environment
AVP - Financial Control (Former Employee) –  London City Airport20 February 2017
I have worked here as financial control and line of business controller. It was a good experience especially if you looking for a challenge and lots more.
Liked the job
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 February 2017
I liked the job but the office ethos was not appealing. I learned a lot on how to work in a fast paced office with a variety of different characters and their working needs.
great
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  London15 February 2017
This is a great bank to work at and hence I would highly recommend people to intern here. The amount you can learn in a short span of time is unparalleled.
Innovative stimulating projects
Agile Digital Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London7 February 2017
The most enjoyable part of my role is working with an equally highly motivated driven team.

Projects deliveries was seamless.
lovely team
Senior Administrator Real Estate (Former Employee) –  Jersey, UK2 February 2017
lovely place to work, very nice team. Work was good a great mix of admin and accounting which helped build my skills. I got a chance to learn more about the admin side of funds such as creating distribution notices and minutes for meetings.
Pros
lovely team
Cons
task orientated, Head office led.
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey, Jersey20 January 2017
Any decisions of significance required Head office approval. Local office was very siloed in their thinking. Heavy workload. Head office not fully understanding of local regulatory requirements.
Pros
benfits
Cons
long hours, slow decisioning
Good working environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London20 December 2016
Fantastic environment with highly professional staff.

I was able build very good relationship with my colleagues on the project and various stakeholders within the organisation.
Pros
Easy commutting
Cons
Good environment where to develop my skills
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  London, Kennington, SE17 3DW14 November 2016
Nice and positive experience that gave me the possibility to improve my skills and learn properly how to work in the paint and decoration field in UK
Selected transaction experience
Analyst within Healthcare Investment Banking (Former Employee) –  London23 October 2016
-Worked on deals, including buy-side for private equity investors, IPOs, follow-ons, LBOs and corporate broking mandates
-Selected transaction experience
o Successful acquisition of Atos Medical by PAI Partners: Prepared valuation using LBO, public company comparables, through-the-cycle analysis, precedent transactions and DCF; conducted due diligence, analyzed buyer universe upon exit and identified bolt-on acquisitions
o Attempted acquisition of Creganna: Prepared valuation and conducted due diligence
o Attempted LBO of Dermapharm: Prepared valuation and worked closely with the dedicated leveraged finance team
o Won Corporate Broking Mandate for Horizon Discovery, AIM listed gene-editing company with c.₤150m market capitalisation: Prepared SOTP valuation and identified growth opportunities
Excellent!
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  London24 September 2016
I really enjoyed working here, the only reason why I left, was because their contract expired. Fantastic pay rates, great atmosphere, friendly staff.Really nice bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K