RAYNER PERSONNEL

RAYNER PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Best career move I have made moving to Rayner Personnel, the support from Head Office is brilliant and allows me to get on with my job as I know all of the background work it takes to run a successful business is being looked after by professionals. The team ethos is brilliant and there is always someone on the end of the phone to chat to about your day.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
I was an estate agent for many years and decided to do something different but connected, I bought a Rayner franchise.It has been a tough market but I'm making headway and I'm my own boss..
Rayner is a lovely friendly company, the MD is always available to advise and demonstrate when I need it. The head office culture is very upbeat and positive. Love a game of table tennis when I visit! I work most days but have absolute flexibility wherever I need it. Everyone supports everyone else, work hard play hard feel to it and success celebrated and acknowledged.
Pros
Freedom and the ability to work for myself
Cons
Each day at Rayner provides a new challenge and there is never any two days the same. I am continuously provided with opportunities to learn something new and to develop new skills. The management are friendly, and supportive meaning I feel I can push myself.

Everyone within the team is friendly, and the office has a modern and enjoyable atmosphere with good banter.
Pros
Good banter, nice office and supportive team
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RAYNER PERSONNEL?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RAYNER PERSONNEL. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7