Ratcliffe College

Ratcliffe College Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
cooking for over 1500 people, including students and teachers. offering all meals for example, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, functions etc. hardest part of the job is how fast paced you have to be, lifting heavy machinery and large amounts of food is difficult for small people like me.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hour days but can be either morning, day or evening
Feels like a family enviroment, very caring and progressive
busy school of 850 pupils Catholic ethos

Nursery, prep and senior schools with a 6th form section

Ages 3-18.
The job was simple and well paid. Serving customer both parents and students was enjoyable and a great experience and broke up the work load of watching up in the kitchen. Also there was plenty of opportunity to work extra hours during fixtures which were all really enjoyable working experiences
All staff very welcoming and friendly from moment arrived. Good communication between departments and well organised organisation. Relaxed atmosphere around School.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Can only be reached by car
During this role, I worked as a tour guide administrator; it was my duty to organise and often carry out tours of my school to prospective students and their parents. I provided them with any extra information they required. I learned people management and organisational skills as well as.
The work included looking after the chemistry department and helping teaching staff with practicals. I was also in charge of health and safety , waste disposal and the chemistry budget. The most enjoyable part of the day was interacting with the students and helping out in the lessons.
Pros
free lunches
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ratcliffe College. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5