Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 531 reviews matching the search See all 14,915 reviews
Easy work,
Operative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire17 February 2020
Great people, easy work, safety comes first, no notice given, difficult to get contract, holiday during summer ( two weeks ) and Christmas holiday, around 10 days. Plus Easter holiday plus bank holidays and still have some holiday to use when you want.
Great agency to work with.
Behavioural and Learning Mentor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 February 2020
Great with keeping you up to date with roles that are available,
transparent and supportive whilst on assignments. Someone is always on hand to help with any concerns.
Constant
Substance Misuse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff4 February 2020
Thought out methodical enjoyable fun honest very positive experience indeed really enjoyed varied roles opportunities varied and open to flexibility in hours
Stressing
Printer/Production Operator/Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Chadderton3 February 2020
I felt, cheated on,when I applied for a full time work with the company I worked for with the agency,me and my wife was sacked same week, by this agency, and it left me and my wife stranded with no work,all because I applied to leave the agency to be taken on with the company. Not happy..This many years ago,but still feels pain full,
more productive
support worker (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester31 January 2020
Ranstad is company collective of interprofession working; they deal with issues case by case when they are doing the recruitment process and good one
Pros
depends
Cons
depends
Great Company but repetitive
Very good company to work for as they acknowledge your skills and qualities. However, the role is very repetitive and area for progression was very limited.
Do do it to yourself
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough City Centre, Cambridgeshire27 January 2020
This agency is disorganised and have no respect for their staff. They employ Eastern Europeans.They don’t investigate allegations, they take the easy way and end consignments. They will treat you well as long as they need you.Thats Peterborough Perkins.people you are worth more than that.There are lots of other agencies that don’t treat you like a number.
They don't care about workers.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Peterborough22 January 2020
They don't try to help you even if you ask them about it. I'm very disappointed. I will not recommended this place. It's better to find work without agency.
Good Time and Placed in good schools
Education Nottingham Teaching Assistant Ambleside Primary School (Former Employee) –  Aspley21 January 2020
Placed in a lovely school and enjoyed my time there. just wished the experience had of been much longer. Good company that listen to what you are looking for when finding you the right placement.
An agency
Recycling Operative (Former Employee) –  Rhyl16 January 2020
sent to different places. different jobs mean you cant pin point a certain thing . the company itself is great to work for. Always there to help. as soon as they know your strengths you are guaranteed work
Helpful, and always quick to respond to any queries you may have.
Part-time English/Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 January 2020
I have been working through Randstad for SWS Educational services who provide me with short-term teaching contracts, working mainly with young people from LAC backgrounds.
Randstad have always provided me with work, and I found their staff helpful, and prepared to assist an support you at anytime. They are also proactive in providing you with training and relevant CPD.
Only for short term work
Yard Operative (Current Employee) –  Abergele, Conwy11 January 2020
Randstad is a good stop gap for you until you find more permanent employment. If you want to work as and when then Randstad is for you as there contracts are usually temporary or short term.
Multiple Wages Issues
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Normanton UK10 January 2020
I left nearly a month ago they still haven't paid me for my Holiday. Multiple Payroll issues before, Holidays amount never right, very unhelpful staff on site
withhold pay during the festive period christmas and new year
Cleaner full time (Former Employee) –  Tranent, East Lothian5 January 2020
this is a fustrating because working for randstad going out my way to get 2 buses to a job outside my city .
they dont pay me for my work between christmas into new year even though they paid me the previous week.
now i have to go thru acas because they simply dont respond to emails and phone calls.

what more can i say i worked hard done my job got 2 buses that took me 260 mins to work and back a day just to do 6 hours work monday to friday and thats the thanks i get.
non payment of wages over christmas and new year lucky i left because i got a permanent job so thats my experience.
Quite satisfied
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Tyne and Wear4 January 2020
I have worked for Ranstad on and off for over 10 years. Pleased with service and roles available
Pay rates are lower than in former years but government has set this so little anyone can do
Pros
Flexible part time
Cons
Capped pay rates no sick pay
productive
SEN Learning Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire30 December 2019
Working with SEN students is a very rewarding job. We help them with everyday skills that can help them enjoy their adult life sometimes living independently.
Randstad
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, Devon16 December 2019
Worked at BD in Plymouth. Randstad have an office on site making a great support for all the staff. When we finished our assignments, randstad would arrange another one within a week.
I would never ever work for Randstad understand again
Warehouse Operative / Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Sheffield12 December 2019
I was getting bored by my full-time staff at cadbury's I reported it and because I reported it and because I was on a 0 hour contract I know say no I was off work with depression and I was like no tomorrow
Wonderful Business
Candidate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire11 December 2019
A fast paced, problem solving business which I really enjoyed working for. A stint of almost 3 years and I enjoyed every bit of it. I would definitely recommend working for or with Randstad.
professional and friendly
Teacher Assistant (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire2 December 2019
Good agency to work for. Very friendly staff . Plenty of work if you are willing to drive to places outside your chosen locations. Good rates of pay. The easiest thing about job is being requested by same schools. The hardest is going into different schools last minute or when you are uncertain how long you will be in a placement. If you want stability then working on a temporary bais is not for you. If you want variety and flexibilty then it will suit you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

55K