Ramsay Health Care Employee Reviews

One of the Best Company to work for
Registered Nurse Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire10 August 2017
I have been always happy there and am still loyal to Ramsay Health Care. All Teams works hard to achieve goals and they always put their residents . I always used to feel good when ever a resident recovered and discharged in a better condition than the one they came in.
TSSU Manager
Theatre Sterile Supply Unit Manager (TSSU) (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear12 July 2017
Wearing many hats as this is usually a small unit so lots of variety. No progression available. None of the units are accredited from a notified body.
Good company to work for
IM&T PAS Team Leader (Former Employee) –  UK28 March 2017
In the 3 years that I worked with Ramsay I enjoyed the time and role at the time.
Great team to work with, challenging project.
If I had the opportunity I would work for them again
ramsay healthcare workplase
Technician (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex6 March 2017
it is a friendly place to work as the people are nice. but long hours and back aches come with the job,but this job can be quite re rewarding. as you help people have there operations successfully.
Pros
nice people
Great Company to work for
Stores Co-coordinator (Current Employee) –  BODMIN, UK27 February 2017
great company to work for, very focused on training and retention of personnel. unfortunately, lost contract for place of work so being made redundant, through no fault of company
Temporary Contract that has finished
Car Park Attendant/Porter (Former Employee) –  Car Park19 January 2017
Interesting and productive place to work. Very nice people and a generally good environment to work in. Good parking and a good staff canteen.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Early start
Hard work but rewarding
Theatre scrub nurse (Current Employee) –  Ormskirk25 July 2016
I have worked for ramsay for nearly two years, I find it hard work but very rewarding. The training is first rate and support from my immediate manager is great. I would highly recommend as a future employer.
Variety of Duties
Receptionist / Ward Clerk Park Hill (Current Employee) –  Doncaster26 March 2016
Working in a nice surrounding and constantly dealing with patients request or queries either face to face or via the telephone.
Very fast pace, lots of duties to learn, which makes the work varied.
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
shifts early's & lates, with shift changes at short notice
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester16 November 2015
Ok environment. Good company benefits such as pension, health cover, childcare vouchers etc

Good level of patient care, would recommend treatment to family and friends
Good
Senior Healthcare assistant (Current Employee) –  Sawbridgeworth8 October 2015
Participated in relevant training including gaining NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care. Understood good time management and working various shifts.
Busy small and friendly
Outpatient Manager (Former Employee) –  Hitchin7 July 2015
I worked as a hands on nurse, running clinics as well as managing the department.
I learned a great deal during my time with Ramsay and felt that they were happy to invest in my career.

The hardest thing was getting the balance between management duties and clinical duties . My management duties often suffered because of staff shortages due to sickness, annual leave etc.
Pros
Very close to home. Friendly.
Cons
Salary
Good company to work for.
Clinical Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire8 January 2015
Work is stressful at times due to the nature of business. Good team work , there for each other.
Pros
Free car parking
fun place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  sawbridgeworth8 September 2014
start at 8am till 20.00, 12hr shifts the work is hard, but very rewarding
the residents are great people, who's smile make your day,all duties that are needed for the residents,the tracky patients are mainly the ones i look after ,they need constant care and attention..
its hard in the morning with all the duties they we perform,,but its done in the correct way,putting always the residents first,management are there if you need them in any way.
Pros
near home
productive and fun workplace
Twilight Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, ENG3 June 2014
Excellent work ethic, felt like part of the team. Really tructured knew what you had to do and how to do it.
Cons
only part time hours
A lovely workplace with friendly and well trained staff
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  York, Clifton Park Hospital Shipton Road9 January 2014
A typical day at work is quite a demanding schedule that can be quite demanding but not un-achievable yet also enjoyable.
Every day there is something new to learn as the medical world is always moving on.
The management are very approachable and will assist you with any problems you may come across.
The hardest part of the job is probably when problems arise with the processing machinery and there is a likelihood that you cannot provide what is required.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know you have achieved all that is required for the day and also the camaraderie of all the staff.
Pros
plenty of courses to attend. reasonably priced restaurant for both staff and visitors
Cons
Sometimes the days work can overrun but only to be expected in the hospital environment.
Performance and delivery
HR Co-ordinator / Advisor (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG2 December 2013
The organisation is focused on delivering. Performance is the key to the organisation's core.

Enjoyed being an advisor and advising management and employees on best practices.
Pros
Private Health Care
Challenging and heavy work environment
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, ENG2 December 2013
Typical day at work is look after residents and meet their needs. I have learned about diseases, illnesses and human factor in care.
Pros
Extra percentage per hour over the weekends
Cons
long hours and only half an hour lunch break
Good Development
Senior Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, ENG9 July 2013
Senior staff nurse in a private hospital, providing a high standard of care to patients who have undergone elective surgery; ranging from hip replacements and spinal surgery to cosmetic surgery.
As a senior nurse my role requires me to manage all staff across three wards; staff duty rota, appraisals and organising the daily staff allocation.

Pros
good development
Cons
Excellent environment with fantastic management and staff
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire13 February 2013
improving quality of life to clients living with neurological, spinal injuries and tracheotomy.
I have learned quite a lot from training provided by my employer.
Management very supportive, understanding and highly professional
To watch people being dependent on oxygen supply and ventilators but remain professional is must at all times.
To see our client comfy and when I have achieved all that has been expected from my clients needs, families, management and having job well done day.
Pros
working environment its fantastic place to work in.
Cons
a little difficult to get there as location is a bit away from local train station.