Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Review

View all Ramsay Health Care UK reviews

Ramsay in Salford..
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester29 November 2018
Nothing against Ramsay the Company as they are truly excellent, and the opportunities they offer are fantastic.
Their hospital in Salford however leaves very little to be desired.

Absolutely the worst hospital I’ve ever worked at. Management were unsupportive, unhelpful and very, very cliquey. School bullies in a playground would be an understatement. So who do you turn to when you feel at the lowest point of your career?

Working here was the first time I had ever questioned why I went into Nursing and it made me ill with my nerves for a long time afterwards.
Such a shame as when visiting other Ramsay hospitals in other locations (for training purposes) the atmosphere was completely the opposite. You know you need to change jobs when you start feeling slightly jealous of another workplace!

Apparently some of the management team (not all of them) have changed since then. But I strongly advise any Nurse wanting to work for Ramsay to choose a different hospital.
Pros
Pay, post op recovery skills
Cons
Management... simple.

Other Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Reviews

It was a good place
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire22 May 2019
Good place to work at that time ....I used to do nights shifts on part time contract.
All clients very good looked after, most of them looked happy and like the most of the workers there.
Management good, and a great team to work with.
Poor management
Pre admission admin (Former Employee) –  Truro17 April 2019
Had a full time job which I was good at and told I was good at but found the hours to much asked to reduce but was refused left and applied when a part time job and bank became available but was even refused an interview did ask for bank when I left previous to get getting the full time job I was offered bank work applied for full time and got the both jobs strange how I did nt even get an interview when I re applied for a part time and bank job my cv did not change and I even had experience of working at the duchy had uniform and even done the mandatory training and crb check
Pros
Free parking subsidised food
Cons
Poor choices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramsay Health Care UK. Our community is ready to answer.

Ramsay Health Care UK Reviews by Location