Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Review

View all Ramsay Health Care UK reviews

Poor management
Pre admission admin (Former Employee) –  Truro17 April 2019
Had a full time job which I was good at and told I was good at but found the hours to much asked to reduce but was refused left and applied when a part time job and bank became available but was even refused an interview did ask for bank when I left previous to get getting the full time job I was offered bank work applied for full time and got the both jobs strange how I did nt even get an interview when I re applied for a part time and bank job my cv did not change and I even had experience of working at the duchy had uniform and even done the mandatory training and crb check
Pros
Free parking subsidised food
Cons
Poor choices

Other Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Reviews

Poor management
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Truro, Cornwall31 August 2019
Very poor management. Unprofessional and unfair, don’t listen to staff and managers should have training in people skills not just box ticking. Training is very poor.
Terrible company, all about profit
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire31 August 2019
Wouldn't recommend working here, Clients go severely downhill when they are put in the care of Ramsey health care. Dangerously understaffed when caring for individuals with complex needs, Staff just rush try and get patients ready as fast as they can then put them in the lounge all day with no interaction, stimulation. Management couldn't care, all about profit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramsay Health Care UK. Our community is ready to answer.