Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Amazing development and opportunities.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 June 2018
The fact that I work within a luxury environment is such a major factor for how I work and interact with people around me. We live in a world where everyday shopping stores have increased the level of service, therefore it is my job and duty to be creative, work hard and passionately to give the best and exclusive service solutions for my clients. It could be physically in the store or online, yes you probably guessed it already…Instagram has become a place of work for me now. I truly love the flexibility at my work!

In addition to my work on an online platform, I do also work at home on my computer and Ipad. First of all, I track everything I do. I track my sales throughout the day, week, and month. I set up client lists on Excel, Write templates for myself, basically preparing emails which I will send the following days and finally, I make collages and plan out styling sessions with my clients.
Pros
The people
work balance
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Bicester13 June 2018
working at Ralph lauren was good.
management were great.
hardest part was busy periods but they went very fast.
enjoyed working as a large team, getting the jobs done
Pros
discount
Cons
long days
Good to work at
Domestic Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gunwhalf12 June 2018
Managed the storerooms and cleaned the floors, mirrors and clothes racks. Well organised and simple job. time was manageable for the work load. Staff were friendly.
Pros
Short hours
Sales associate/stockroom (Former Employee) –  London29 May 2018
I can say it was one of the best jobs I have had.
Amazing environment.
Management team helps you in anything you need to be successful in your career.
Great company to work for
Key holder (Current Employee) –  Ashford, Kent3 April 2018
I've worked for the company for many years and it's such a good place to work! Nice people, fast problem solving, great management, just a great company to work for!
Pros
Great management
Cons
No uniform allowence and not a good discount
Fun workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire26 March 2018
I think that Polo Ralph Lauren was a productive, skilful job that I unfortunately had to leave because of moving to a different area. Was a lovely family atmosphere within the team.
Good Atmosphere & great people to work with
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bedfordshire16 March 2018
- A typical day for me is working in the Denim department with 2-4 people ensuring great customer service is given, as well as respect and assistance.
Pros
Flexible Shifts, Chances to take up different jobs within the company, Different Shift patterns
Productive, yet a fun workplace.
Personal Shopper (Former Employee) –  London1 March 2018
Five month fixed term contract as a sales associate working for Ralph Lauren at the Flagship Store in Bond Street, London (4 days a week – fixed wage plus individual sales commission).

Although this was my first job in retail, I quickly took on board the “ethos of selling”. Targets were set and deadlines had to be met.  I thrived in this environment and the fast pace brand selling was very satisfying and rewarding. I also realised I possessed the “can do” attitude required in order to be successful. I improved my communication and presentation skills with reference to all customers and demonstrated a helpful and presentable attitude at all times on the shop floor.
Management and progression
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire17 February 2018
The management at Ralph Lauren was disappointing, they don't offer good enough hands on training at the start to feel comfortable with your job role, i felt there was no chance of progression as they always hire outside of the company for higher job roles and don't offer enough training in these job roles to employees inside the company. However the staff were very friendly and i was able to learn through the more experienced employees.
Pros
Friends and family
Stockroom asssistant
Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire25 January 2018
Stockroom assistant. Labeling and folding clothes.
Occasionally on the shop floor when required to provide excellent customer service and help with sales. Worked as part of a large team .
Pros
Lunch breaks
poor
Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bicester, Oxfordshire17 January 2018
not great hours of work, most of the staff cant be bothered to even be at work training new starters are mainly uni kids who don't care about the brand
Fun/busy environment
York designer Outlet (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire15 January 2018
Ralph Lauren, gave me an opportunity to excell and learn retail techniques such as, customer service skills.

A normal day at work was very busy. Been quick and diligent was key. The management was poor at times.
benefits
Cons
management
proactive
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 January 2018
My time at Ralph Lauren was amazing, i became more confident within myself and grew. In such a luxury brand day to day varied as some days it was very quiet but this gave us a great opportunity to have one to one with our clients. Working in Selfridges it was hard to have set days and with the long hours it was difficult to do much.
Pros
acknowledgement, appreciation, growth and team work
Cons
shift hours and patterns
good opportunity
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  london9 December 2017
good work ambience, boring job, not ;any hours, shop discounts
Pros
discounts
Cons
boring job
Lovely Uniform to wear
Sales assistant Selfridges (Former Employee) –  London29 November 2017
Ralph Lauren is a concession stand within Selfridges, they hire the space within the Department store.
Generally a nice Concession to work for generous clothes allowance, and subsidered canteen allowance.
Good perks working for Selfridges London on a Ralph Lauren , good clothes allowance, good food discounts, and a travel card which is worth it weight in gold.
Pros
Good Clothes allowance
Good Brand on your CV
Director (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 November 2017
Very political, difficult to progress. Motivations of individuals are centred on themselves not the business or customers.

Very few employees have skills or experience required for the positions they have. Leadership is weak and continually changing.
productive and energetic
Trainee Accountant (Former Employee) –  Brentford25 October 2017
Working at an outlet store for Ralph Lauren has allowed me to increase and innovate my social skills. The culture of the workplace consists of discipline, punctuality, patience and optimism. I consider to be very lucky to work with amazing people and an outstanding team, i've got to learn a lot as this was the first luxury brand I've ever worked for. a typical day at work would be to come in an hour before opening, greet staff and then count the till, and finally set up shop for opening. some of the challenges i faced was to do with how busy the place was all the time, especially when it is an outlet store.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
busy
Ralph Lauren is a nice place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bicester25 October 2017
Although you had to deal with the chaos of working in Bicester Village, all of the staff got along really well and there are ways to work your way up to bigger roles.
Interesting place to work
Clothing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ilfov19 October 2017
Although it was a short term job I've enjoyed because I could work with people and learn what they like in clothing.
Being new in this I had to learn a lot but my colleagues were very helpful.
Good job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire15 October 2017
The role basically involved just folding clothes full time.
Management need to be more involved in shop floor
Working here will open many doors. Great discount.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.