Be fair, no favourites
Avoid grouping, favouritism
More open culture where employees are fully valued
Focus on the customer impact when making high level decisions which involve customer service.
Involve the relationship staff when making decisions as we know the customer best.
Continue to look at the culture and focus on 'doing the right thing' and 'getting it right first time'.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RBS?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered