Tell me about a time you were a part of a team which didn’t work well together.
Tell me about a time when you made a lasting impression.
Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision from a number of options.
Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to deliver to a customer.
What are the advantages of macros?
How would you help a colleague in a team
Competency based interviews
Are you complete flexible in working all ours of the day and late evening
What you can bring to the Co, how you would respndto an angry customer.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- Is there parking avalible for staff?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RBS?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered