No one gets sick days but there's a policy around expectation and days that's acceptable - if you are genuinely sick then you will be supported
2 in any 12 month
We have so many sick days, I think it is if you go over so many occasions then you can be disciplined for it. I can not remember how occasions it is within a year.
As I am employed by an agency there is no sick pay. You are only paid if you are at your desk.
6 months- 10 years + service
3 months- less than 10 years service
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- Is there parking avalible for staff?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RBS?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered