Base pay, cash allowance for benefits, good choice of benefits, bonus at senior levels.
Flexible working, 'value account' salary where benefits such as pension and benefit funding are added to base salary.
Generous reward package offering a range of benefits, including pension, private healthcare, dental care, bike to work scheme, travel season ticket loan, gym membership, childcare vouchers plus much more.
You can get a bonus account. In lures dentale, life, childcare and other shopping vouchers. Ok if you have a partner with a good salary or children.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- Is there parking avalible for staff?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RBS?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered