It depends on what department you are in and to some extent your age.
If you work in an engineering role you are pretty much stuffed for further advancement.
However if you are in a low paid position you can work hard and get another low paid position. To increase your salary if that is your motivation, you will most likely need to get in as much training as you can and move to another company.
All opportunities are really good
Yes, though this tends to be in the form of moving around departments.
There is good progression opportunities
Yes, they often pay for cemap qualification.
Not formally as a contractor, but there are many online learning options available to all.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered
- What would you suggest RBS management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered