Talk about how you would serve customers in excellent customer service but also how you like being target driven and how this can be shown from previous experience
It would be a competency based interview so I would present certain examples to illustrate how I have displayed the correct behaviours and abilities in areas such as Build Trust, Focus on customers, Collaborate with others, Make sound decisions, Act with integrity, Learn and adapt.
Dress formal, learn about the organisation and have a professional but friendly attitude about you.
Read up about the position you are applying for so you have background knowledge.
Point evidence explain, and give examples of how you perform
Research the latest news
You should take a look at what the company is about. Get much knowledge as possible.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered
- Is there any progression?, is training offered to work as a mortgage adviser etc.6 people answered
- What would you suggest RBS management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered