Apply via the website. Initial meeting with an HR Consultant and then onto the Hiring Manager for a face to face interview.
Apply via hr
Most jobs that are externally advertised will appear on job sites and with recruitment agencies.
Best way to get hired is to go through a agency which will get your foot in the door with the bank.
Don't have deBT and be willing to work like at school
Not hiring at the moment only through agency
Application, telephone interview then a face to face interview
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered
- Is there any progression?, is training offered to work as a mortgage adviser etc.6 people answered
- What would you suggest RBS management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered