I regretted working for Rbs, worst company ever, i hated the company as a whole, no progression for ethnic minority, bad organisation, don't work for RBS
Fistly i am interested banking profile .it is a good opportunity for rbs. Teamwork is very good and customer service also well.
Well first of all it would be good to RBS name on my CV and experience.
Secondly what i have heard about RBS is that its core value is teamwork, meritocracy and transparency which means everyone working with RBS receives support and gets rewarded for the hard work they put in. Furthermore investment management is not just about investment management securities and merger and acquisitions. Its also about fulfilling customer expectations and retaining their confidence. Making it more challenging as an industry. Hence RBS focuses not only on the technical issues but also about building relationships and developing talent.
Friendly staff, work can be challenging and there is lots to learn, good wage
A starting block but not a career
Good solid experience
Variety of available roles, good management teams
There is a good culture within the group. RBS has an excellent staff wellbeing philosophy and provides excellent support at various stages of your career and also stages of your life outside of work.
- How are the working hours at RBS?10 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered
- Is there any progression?, is training offered to work as a mortgage adviser etc.6 people answered
- What would you suggest RBS management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered