Working hours are good 9-5 and the odd Saturday which you get time back for
EARLY SHIFT MID SHIFT AND LATE SHIFT.
7-3. 9-5 12- 8
Morning shifts are best as you get in and get out.
The rest shifts are Torture
Dependent on the team working hours varied but mainly 9-6pm weekends included.
Fairly flexible, good work life balance is possible
Pretty poor - you are expected to do overtime to keep call volumes down.
Standard office hours monday to friday 9-5
The role i was in i had a work rota. Once a week i had a split shift and the rest of the week, i would either work an early or late.
Very late finish
It was flexible
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at RBS?9 people answered
- Are staff given regular one to one meetings with management to discuss how they are performing?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RBS?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at RBS? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- Does RBS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does RBS do and how…7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at RBS?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at RBS?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBS?6 people answered
- Is there any progression?, is training offered to work as a mortgage adviser etc.6 people answered
- What would you suggest RBS management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered