Quotient Sciences Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
The instrument training was excellent but the overall management was fairly chaotic. There wasn't enough structure in place and certain decisions about work were never explained.
20 October 2020
Thank you for leaving your review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with team.

We are sorry you feel this way. We encourage you to speak to your manager or to a member of the HR Team. We hope the situation has improved and we wish you all the best in your career.

Quotient Sciences
I began my career with Quotient 5 years ago. I feel valued for my contribution and I feel proud to work at Quotient. The culture is great, people want you to exceed. It is fast a paced work environment, which comes with lots of interesting challenges.
Quotient is a growing business which is always changing, and adapting. My role has grown over the years. There are lots of career opportunities working here for passionate hard working people who enjoy science and making a difference.
Pros
Free parking, company benefits, giving back to staff, recognition awards
Cons
Always very busy, lots of deadlines, but that's what makes it exciting
Managers are two faced and don’t tell you your mistakes to your face. They’d rather send out a mass email which can be embarrassing. Wouldn’t advise anybody work there.
Pros
Comfortable uniform
Cons
Everything else
20 October 2020
Thank you for providing feedback. Our culture supports openness, recognition and respect at all levels. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not align with this. Your feedback will be shared with the team. We wish you all the best in your future career.

Quotient Sciences.
No communication between departments, or even within your own team. Lack of progression/development. Pay is way below average, notice period above average which is how they keep people working there. Workload is manageable but is spread unevenly.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Awful pay
20 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We provide regular opportunities for employees to feedback through, for example employee forums, employee surveys, as well as regular 1 to 1’s with your manager. Regular business updates are shared through Town Hall meetings and various internal communication channels. Salaries and benefits are reviewed annually. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not align with this. Your feedback is important and will be shared with the business.
We would like to wish you all the best in your future career.

20 October 2020

We would like to wish you all the best in your future career.