Quilter Employee Review

Great place to work!
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire2 July 2018
I started working for OMW in the Customer Service Centre after working as a pub manager for a large national pub company.
The first thing I immediately noticed about my new role is how much they look after their people. I have worked for lots of companies that use the line "Our people matter to our business" and OMW is the only one where this is actually true.
From a fantastic benefits package to managers and colleagues that actually care about your well being, Old Mutual Wealth really are a cut above the rest.
There is also a massive emphasis put on personal development. I started as a Customer Service Adviser on the phones and within a year I had progressed to Assistant Team Manager and I am now a Team Manager. I have had to work hard to get here, but for anyone willing to put the effort in, and wanting a great career in the Financial Services Industry this is definitely the place for you.
Pros
Great Cutlure; Excellent Benefits;
Cons
Hard work

Other Quilter Employee Reviews

Fixed term, fast turn over of staff
Customers service administrator (Former Employee) –  Southampton18 November 2019
This is a bad employer who give short fixed term contracts so they can fire you at any time, and they will fire you if there is not enough work and they’re over staffed, which is always the case. If you are young you may be okay, if you’re over 35, don’t bother, that don’t want old people and they will conspire to get you out. Don’t quit your job to work here.
Pros
Money okay
Cons
Poor management, blame culture, low grade training, fake people.
good place
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire10 November 2019
stressful low pay big rotation of people old system very stressful lots of calls not enough trainilow pay for such a responsible position low work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quilter. Our community is ready to answer.