Smart office wear
Smart clothes, not full suits, but smart trousers, shoes, and shirts with collars (men) and no strappy tops (women). If you can see "up it, down it, or through it", it's not acceptable.
Formal wear, if you like to change your hair colour keep it toned down rather than bright candy floss pink for example.
Formal attire, suit and tie
- How are the working hours at Quilter?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Quilter?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Quilter?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Quilter?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Quilter management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Does this role include a lot of mathematics?2 people answered
- Does Old Mutual Wealth require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does …2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Old Mutual Wealth?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Quilter each day?One person answered
- Does Quilter allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered