QuEST Global Engineering

QuEST Global Engineering Employee Reviews

Challenging
Challenging company working across various time zones with various cultures. Using different systems that challenge the way you work. Opportunities for growth.
Avoid avoid avoid
Application process was a nightmare. Lied to about the job description.
Could not pay me my first months salary, 2 weeks of emails back and forth to get nowhere. No contact number within the UK. Put into a hazardous work environment with no concern for the health and safety of employees. Racist attitude towards anyone not from India.
No Managerial Support or Care for non-Indian employees
The most racist company I have ever worked in.
Unless you are from India, don't bother applying.

Management is totally disorganised, couldn't care less about the staff.
Good People, Bad Company
Felxible working hours with understanding management. Very little job security, made to feel replaceable by offshore resource. Questionable business decisions.
Constantly being lied to by management
Management makes false promises about working condition, job description and bonus scheme. An enviroment where they don't want inputs by employees. I would never recommend anyone to work here.
Not great
People who work here are easy to get along with and the general work environment is good. However, the company is very disorganised and unthoughtful which sees a very small work load and inconsistency in the work given.
Pros
People, work environment, pay
Cons
organisation, Job sercurity
Nice company to work with but very limited scope to grow. Global mobility scope is less. Very long hours at work. Learnt a lot about aerospace when worked as a contractor under Rolls Royce.
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Time wasters.
The salary of the position that Quest advertised was false. I wasted a good hour of my time making a video where I answer questions for the position, then filling in forms relating to the position. Then finally, I was told that the pay would be half of what was advertised.
Fulfilling, rewarding and purposeful voluntary work with Quest
Quest is a wonderful charity to volunteer with. I have been involved with Quest since 2002 and I believe that I will continue to be involved with Quest for many more years to come in a voluntary capacity.
A Good place to start one's Corporate career
It has been a good place to start one's career in the Corporate world and have had may opportunities to learn new things in past year and a half.
You are a resource and not a person
Since Quest bought out the company the work load and technical content has gone down with only the simplest jobs being bid on now. Most work won in being off-shored with only the content that the off-shore part of the Company are unable to do being done in-house.
The Management seem to be fixated on trying to integrate the UK Company with the Indian culture, instead of trying to build up the UK business. Most of the staff are now 2nd year apprentices and Managers with only about 5 competent staff supervising. Maximising profit is all for Quest, hence disproportionate apprentice numbers.
Pros
Flexitime
Cons
No challenges. Simple design mods only
Produce high quality work with minimum budget to satisfy the client high expectation.
Working with a team of highly professional Aerospace engineer it was fun as well as challenging process every day. The direct result of being a member of this team was to work harder and produce high quality work with minimum budget in order to satisfy the client high expectation.
Pros
Na
Cons
On average 40 hrs a week
Enjoyable Apperenticeship
I am enjoying my time here, brilliant team of engineers around me and i learned a great deal about engineering.
Good
Right place to work towards engeering activity
Supporting work atmosphere