Quest Employment

Quest Employment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
Normal pay
Normal job need own transport because the quest don’t have any transport but ifs you going to work with some people who have a car and at work you’re filling I’ll you phone quest office and they send taxi to take you home and you charge just 4£
productive and a great place
i really enjoyed myself working for Quest employment and at Amazon got to meet people from different ethnic backgrounds and the work was not all that hard it was enjoyable the managers were easy to talk to and have a laugh with for me i would work there again in a heartbeat
dead place
dead productive workers have bull stories made up about them by the rat race pagans to fire them. they put dole dossers that aint interested in being professional in the role at any level in work then tell u the client isn't interested anymore.

when u do get a position offered as permanent the do everything to jeopordise u getting that position its like your there slave they use u whenever they feel like it then get rid of u if u aint European which is a liberty when this agency is a Leicester England branch.

I would not go back there as the MD is a stuck up like vibrators unless she paid me for taking devil money to keep work away from me
Pros
Zero
Cons
One of the worst companies
I have worked for them as a Recruitment Consultant for about 1 year on minimum wage about 50 hours per week plus on-call phone. I have never been offered a full-time contract; the management was terrible.
Productive and fun place
The day work it was always hard
I learnt how to work lie a team

The hardest part it was to get involved with other culture in the place of work

i loved the respect between the staff and the group of the work
Pros
brakes paid
Cons
Good
Was good but don't always understand,
Example... Family emergency then they don't give you work ect even tho I phone 3hrs before so they can find cover and had sent a text
Enjoyed my time with them
Good company to work for, I left due to location of the job but can’t fault them as an employer and the work/life balance is good - it is busy but you’re part of a team
Don’t take complaints seriously
Worked by backside off as a Xmas temp but permanently bullied by other more long term members of staff into doing their work for them and constantly told I’m not working even though I worked as one of the hardest in there.
Quest say they have a bullying policy but when I raised it they did nothing so I left.

Raised it with the local office after departure- they didn’t even bother replying to me
stressful
communication from management is none existant and lets the company down, it is seriously in need of conducting itself in a more professional way.
the Quest people at Amazon did not feel the need to tell me they were no longer going to offer me any more work and block my phone so I could not comunicate with to find out what was wrong
Nope
A bunch of zeroes over there. Do not bother with these people. There are so many agencies . Serious agencies. These guys are clowns. At least in Northampton.
Incompetent on site reps
Working at amazon in Stoke. Part time hours are a joke. Quest tell you that it's Monday to Friday work, that is a lie because they have that many people there that when you get a rota you will have a stand by day or a day off. Your shift times change with no proper notice. They will text you in the morning telling you what time your dhift starts or even to say your shifts been cancelled.
Not bad as for an recruit agency
Have been working for Quest years ago, and I can't complain about it except one thing that is cost of the transport. I don't know if this has changed since. Anyway I think that quest is decent enough and worth a try, especially if you compare it to the other agencies I guess
Productive, fast paced
I worked at Amazon which was a fast paced and productive place to work. I got along with everyone there and the staff were lovely. It is a lot of walking but I enjoyed that aspect as it kept you fit as you could be or fitter than when you got there.
Pros
good company and good pay
Cons
Night shift mainly
Good starting point for a recruitment career
Worked with great people that coached me and initiated me in the recruitment world. Though the pay wasn't the greatest , it certainly taught me a lot.
Pros
Good coaching
Cons
Pay
Work hard and make history in amazon
I have been working at Amazon part-time for more than a year

Pros

I have found that I have flexible hours. I have also found that there are relatable managers (wear street clothes, walk the floor, etc).

Cons

Fast-paced (sometimes too much so); Inconsistency between expectations and ideals (quantity vs quality)
Pros
free drinks
Very good work place
Very good work place with friendly work environment.. No racial differences.Organisational working environment.Providing ppe (personal protective equipment free).
Pros
Free hot and cold drinks
Cons
Only one break
I Worked at Amazon under Quest Employment Wednesbury
i worked at amazon under quest employment in wednesbury

a typical night shift included scanning and packing parcels aswell as staging cages of Parcels to be collected by drivers

Mangement can be good but incases where i was bullied and intimdated i was ignored told to get over it or not belived

the hardest Part of the Job was going backwards and forwards on foot for 10 hours a shift my feet would hurt and i would very dizzy

in terms of Job Security/Advancedment the Job was temp to Perm when i 1st started it was open ended work but towards the end amazon changed there Policy to 38 weeks only for temp staff
Cons
Long Hours Staff Have bad attitude mangement condone ignore bulling
Work super hard, get paid hard, wear earplugs
Amazoo warehouse, extremely boring but well paid place.
Picking parcels from a line, often at an absurd and exhausting rate.

I learned to fix problems, help people, work hard and never rest, always find something to do.

Quest is very lenient, although slow to fix most problems. Communication between the client and employer is often times unprofessional and useless.

Workplace culture is the most annoying part. There are way too many annoying people who avoid using a common language and yell random things to keep themselves entertained.

The hardest part of the job is enduring the long working hours, or if working day shift, squatting to wrap pallets.

The most enjoyable part of the job is taking a rest and laying on one of the 4 beanie bags and probably passing out for 20 minutes.
Pros
well paid
Cons
long hours, boring work, annoying colleagues, bad communication
A good place to work
Very nice people to work with but I need a change in my working hours to suit with my 2 childrens. It was perfect to start on but they have just normal shifts and I can't handle
Good workplace for beginners...
Good starting base if you’ve never been in recruitment before, management are friendly and rather generous. They have a very easy going ethos however males do dominate the company. It seems women get easily overlooked within the business not only with progression but with the salary to.
High staff turnover, a lot of consultants come and go rather quickly. Whether you’ve worked there 10 months or 10 years they never seem to fight for you to stay. They’re happy for experienced workers to leave which is disappointing then continue to be on the look out for more - it’s a never ending cycle.
Pros
Management were generous, good staff events which were free, easy going environment
Cons
A very male dominated company, lower salary than most over agencies, high turnover of staff
amazon
i love to work with animals i love animals i have 4 dogs in my home i have 2 cats i will love this job if you let me to work with dogs . i hope you hire me on this job