Quest Employment Employee Reviews

Very good work place
Amazon (Current Employee) –  Luton27 February 2019
Very good work place with friendly work environment.. No racial differences.Organisational working environment.Providing ppe (personal protective equipment free).
Pros
Free hot and cold drinks
Cons
Only one break
I Worked at Amazon under Quest Employment Wednesbury
Sortation Operative (Former Employee) –  Wednesbury3 January 2019
i worked at amazon under quest employment in wednesbury

a typical night shift included scanning and packing parcels aswell as staging cages of Parcels to be collected by drivers

Mangement can be good but incases where i was bullied and intimdated i was ignored told to get over it or not belived

the hardest Part of the Job was going backwards and forwards on foot for 10 hours a shift my feet would hurt and i would very dizzy

in terms of Job Security/Advancedment the Job was temp to Perm when i 1st started it was open ended work but towards the end amazon changed there Policy to 38 weeks only for temp staff
Cons
Long Hours Staff Have bad attitude mangement condone ignore bulling
Work super hard, get paid hard, wear earplugs
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent19 November 2018
Amazoo warehouse, extremely boring but well paid place.
Picking parcels from a line, often at an absurd and exhausting rate.
I learned to fix problems, help people, work hard and never rest, always find something to do.
Quest is very lenient, although slow to fix most problems. Communication between the client and employer is often times unprofessional and useless.
Workplace culture is the most annoying part. There are way too many annoying people who avoid using a common language and yell random things to keep themselves entertained.
The hardest part of the job is enduring the long working hours, or if working day shift, squatting to wrap pallets.
The most enjoyable part of the job is taking a rest and laying on one of the 4 beanie bags and probably passing out for 20 minutes.
Pros
well paid
Cons
long hours, boring work, annoying colleagues, bad communication
A good place to work
Hand packer (Current Employee) –  Peterborough25 September 2018
Very nice people to work with but I need a change in my working hours to suit with my 2 childrens. It was perfect to start on but they have just normal shifts and I can't handle
Good workplace for beginners...
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom1 August 2018
Good starting base if you’ve never been in recruitment before, management are friendly and rather generous. They have a very easy going ethos however males do dominate the company. It seems women get easily overlooked within the business not only with progression but with the salary to.
High staff turnover, a lot of consultants come and go rather quickly. Whether you’ve worked there 10 months or 10 years they never seem to fight for you to stay. They’re happy for experienced workers to leave which is disappointing then continue to be on the look out for more - it’s a never ending cycle.
Pros
Management were generous, good staff events which were free, easy going environment
Cons
A very male dominated company, lower salary than most over agencies, high turnover of staff
amazon
Warehouse opertunity (Current Employee) –  Luton12 July 2018
i love to work with animals i love animals i have 4 dogs in my home i have 2 cats i will love this job if you let me to work with dogs . i hope you hire me on this job
stress full and unprofessional
Industrial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire4 July 2018
was great way to learn about recruitment however the directors and senior managers were very unprofessional and treated staff and temps poorly i did not enjoy
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire27 June 2018
Hours too long would start at 10 and some days not get home till 10.good points is you get the weekends off and also over the Christmas period you get to weeks off
Worker
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire8 May 2018
Sometimes don't have job depend of busy. Company is good whem they have available jobs. When u need holidays or just day off agency always ready to give it.
Pros
Nothing not free
Cons
Diferent hours
Amazon Bardon Hill operational sorting center
Logistics Operator (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire27 April 2018
Operations in the site is fundamentally based on team spirit and product are analysed with uthmost care for efficiency. Safety precaution is vital in all planning and operation.
Respect for one another and listening to others views is paramount.
Work distribution and orderly presentation is vital to smooth delivery of the outbound goods. Prior to the commencement of any shift welcome the workers and ask questions on some basic safety tips and reflect on the performance of the previous day and congratulate those that performed outstandingly. Most staff rise to supervisory role based on performance and other outstanding portfolios. The hardest part of the job is to be sure that final product is safely delivered to the appropriate destination devoid of errors in terms of location.The most enjoyable part of the job is when our site tops the daily production chat
Pros
Much benefits in wages due to long hours of work
Cons
Extensive period of work especially in the peak period
Good Employment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leicester20 March 2018
AMAZING clients, great staff. In city centre, vibrant and ever changing environment. Chouvinistic culture, where men are elevated above their female colleagues. Limited career progression for Eastern Europeans - especially females.
Pros
They pay on time
Cons
They pay very little
Good environment
Sortation associate Amazon (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk27 January 2018
Perfect place to work and to Meet nice people. I Love This job and it perfectly suits my abilities and desires. It’s all I want for me and my girlfriend to have a good life
Pros
Free lunch, clothes
It is enjoyable but try to not to take things way too serious
Employee (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire2 April 2017
My typical day of work starts with checking in, and scanning parcels day long. The work is easy and not hard to learn but definitely not stress free.

Management always help whenever you need it and the colleagues are helpful too.

The hardest part of the job... depending on one's mood, I would say it's the pump trucking, especially the loading in and out the trucks.

The most enjoyable for me, working on the sorting line.
Pros
Vending Machines with drinks only are free to use.
Cons
A bit stale work.
Great Agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 March 2017
Quest are a very professional and friendly organisation.

Their new team in the Northampton office are approachable and helpful and really helped me into my next role.

I would definitely recommend them to friends looking for work and also managers looking for a good agency to work with.
Calm workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Thrapston12 February 2017
It is good working here but its not what im looking for, firstly its agency work so i get called in whenever they need me wich isnt good for me because i need full time work.
oven operetor
Bokomo Foods LTD. as Mixer Operator (Former Employee) –  oven operetor11 May 2016
hard working old day pik up 25 kg. and put syrup to product. good job. 4 day working 3 day off. good management. i learn haw need working hard
Nice workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead1 May 2016
When You coming to work You need to check how many peoples show up on the shift, need to send the reports, check who's came to work by bus, who's didn't show up at work and why, every single night you need check variances and edit it if something it's wrong, every thursday you need to build a new rota for associates for next week.

If someone got some problem at work I need to solve it.

Every night we need to support managment team from amazon sortation on the warehouse floor.
Support and development
Agency Associate (Former Employee) –  Luton10 April 2016
I was working for the Amazon company in Hemel Hampstead via Quest Employment. At the beginning my main responsibilities were sorting on the line and feeding. However, after several months of working I have received a training on Quality Check on the lines and also Quality Check on the docks, therefore I had the opportunity to improve my skills. When it comes to agency management I didn't have any problems to contact with them and receive the support needed.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Night Shift
The work was amazing and team
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford, ENG15 March 2015
-produce all products without defects and damage and determine
limits the temporal.
-I learned a lot of new things on the exact safety and productivity of all products.
-were all cooperating maximum effort in their field and tried to make as few mistakes.
-There were no hardest part of the work
-The funniest part was communication and efficiency with a colleague
Pros
three breaks
Cons
nothing
Organized place of work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Luton, ENG3 February 2014
I was lucky to work for Amazon company which has certain rules that in overall provide excellent workplace with clean atmosphere plus i had no problems or any delays with my Agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Employment. Our community is ready to answer.

Quest Employment Reviews by Location