Quba & Co Employee Reviews

OK place to work
Assistant Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester24 March 2018
Some really nice people, nice relaxed work culture, however there was no chance of advancement within such a small company, no real nuturing of skills.
Very good for my first job
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester22 September 2016
I've learned a lot over the years I've been in Quba&Co
Things like how to handle customer issues or complaints. How to handle my time management, be productive as possible.
Management was organised and my co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Innovative young company
Current position Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Salcombe, ENG18 October 2013
Managing 2 stores in a seasonal town means constantly being proactive whether high or low season.
Keeping VM standards high and Team members motivated at all time.
Customer Services are a major importance at all times and dealing with queires and occassional complaints, both face to face and via the telephone.
I have learned in my years with Quba & Co, that being in the front line of the company brings many benifits as we represent the company at all times. I beleive my management skills are strong and I lead from the front. Therefore keeping a focused, motivated Team.
One of the hardest parts of my role is the constant changes with being seasonal as team members change, so ongoing training is of paramount importance.
I thrive on excellent customer service and am delighted to see customers leaving our store happy with the service, whether or not they have purchased.
My VM skills have grown and I have great confidence in what I do.
Pros
Uniform allowance and staff discount
Cons
Recruiting due to area