Quayside Employee Reviews

4.3Job Security & Advancement
fun workplace
Glass Collector (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, ENG28 November 2015
i enjoed working in fast circumstances and liked meeting new people to make more friends. I love working where customer services is needed.
Great atmosphere and productive workplace.
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne3 September 2014
A typical day at work would be going straight to the bar and serving customers their drinks with a smile and quickly, especially when the pub was busy on a evening. I learned a lot whilst working there, how to pour the perfect pint, when to I.D customers, how to pour a shot without using a shot glass (handy for when making cocktails/spirit drinks) and how to work as a team in order to get the cue down quickly and happily.
My co workers were wonderful people and so were the managers that I worked closely with on a daily basis. Everyone that I worked with welcomed me and helped me when I was stuck. We worked well as a team and I made some good friends.
The hardest part of this job would have to be the till, the different drinks they offered and deals on certain drinks, but also the food selection sometimes made it confusing and was very time consuming, especially when the bar was busy on an evening.
The most enjoyable part was doing something new with people that I considered friends. I was happy working there and enjoyed every second of the experience.
Pros
Great team
Cons