Quattro Recruitment Employee Reviews

Productive Work Place
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Watton, Norfolk30 November 2018
My job consisted in packing meat at a factory.
I learned how to use machinery, scales, labelling.
The management is far from perfect.
The workers could be more supportive of each other.
The hardest part of the job is the communication between workers of different nationalities, since that for this company language skills are not required (basic english).
The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between workers, get to know new people from different back grounds.
Productive workplace
Administrator Assistant (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire29 June 2018
Busy small office in beautiful modern surroundings within city centre. Easy to register friendly staff to talk you through procedures. Staff who take the time to talk to you.
Pros
Nice offices
I had a great experience
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 June 2018
I worked for Quattro for nearly 3 years. Started in the reception and grown a lot since then. I was given a lot of opportunities and at that time I really appreciated my workplace and the team. Quattro recognize the effort and people who really do their best are rewarded.
A lot of team socializing was fantastic.
Pros
Reward for efforts
Cons
Various as in any other company
A typical day at work
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVED (Former Employee) –  Basildon, Essex2 January 2018
A normal work day begins with the concern of arriving on time, after dressing according to company rules, receiving the rules of supervisors, understanding the objectives of each task, and performing accordingly.
- I like to work in very cultural environments, education and respect for myself to others always works very well and there is always good understanding.
Pros
I like to work in teams of responsible people like normality.
Cons
The part that most displeases are the vagueness of the people responsible, however this is not my problem and I do not give much importance to it.
Wirk
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich18 December 2017
Working for them was ok but not the best way to earn a living really wish I had never worked with them the pay was really poor not enough to live on at all.
Not worth the mental stress or anger.
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Southend11 December 2017
I took the job as a factory op as there wasn’t much work around and to be honest I wish I hadn’t.
Management team have hardly any respect for their staff or health and safety.
Only plus was the workforce do try to look after each other.
Pros
Basic weekly wage
Cons
Too numerous to bother listing
good work place
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Snetterton, Norfolk4 June 2017
i worked for quattro about 4 years ago and liked them very much i worked at snetterton at a wine bottleing company for a year temporary cleaning offices
cleaner in sodexo healthcare
Care Worker/Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire13 April 2017
i have some factory work experience and care work most time i was doing cleaning .Most time i was full time parent ones a week i go to College for adults in Freedom Centre and i learn functional skills on ESOL course in level 1 . I am looking for permanent job which let me keep financial stability and provide my family safe life .
Nice place to work
Warehouse Operative Working as part of the team (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire12 June 2016
Working as part of the team in a busy distribution centre moving stock around manually and carrying out all orders effectively under the guidance and supervision of the warehouse manager.
Pros
Cons
sometimes long hours
factory operative
Factory operative (Former Employee) –  Basildon, ENG20 July 2013
i use to worked for quattro for about 6 weeks. and in this time i learned new skills and gained lots of experience. i learned how to work in an assembly line, learnt how to work fast but efficiently. always remembering health and safety. i would say the hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for 10 hours or more a day. the most enjoyable part of the day is when your packing at fast pace and knowing your working at good standard because i feel self pride, and the bosses let me know how well im doing.
Pros
get good brakes.
Cons
need more rooms for brake times because alot of people work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quattro Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Quattro Recruitment Reviews by Location