Quattro Recruitment Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVED (Former Employee) –  Basildon, Essex2 January 2018
A normal work day begins with the concern of arriving on time, after dressing according to company rules, receiving the rules of supervisors, understanding the objectives of each task, and performing accordingly.
- I like to work in very cultural environments, education and respect for myself to others always works very well and there is always good understanding.
Pros
I like to work in teams of responsible people like normality.
Cons
The part that most displeases are the vagueness of the people responsible, however this is not my problem and I do not give much importance to it.
Wirk
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich18 December 2017
Working for them was ok but not the best way to earn a living really wish I had never worked with them the pay was really poor not enough to live on at all.
Not worth the mental stress or anger.
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Southend11 December 2017
I took the job as a factory op as there wasn’t much work around and to be honest I wish I hadn’t.
Management team have hardly any respect for their staff or health and safety.
Only plus was the workforce do try to look after each other.
Pros
Basic weekly wage
Cons
Too numerous to bother listing
Nice place to work
Warehouse Operative Working as part of the team (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire12 June 2016
Working as part of the team in a busy distribution centre moving stock around manually and carrying out all orders effectively under the guidance and supervision of the warehouse manager.
Pros
Cons
sometimes long hours
Professional Recruitment
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wakefield3 February 2015
• Branch administrator
• filing and updating information
• inputting time sheets.
• organising and prioritising work load.
• answering telephone taking enquires transferring calls
• client contact.
• rota management
• employee contact

Working as part of a centralized recruitment team managing a portfolio of roles across the UK
• Source, identify and recruit suitable candidates to fulfill meet ’s recruitment needs
• Attraction, selection and telephone screening
• Complete all new starter administration and on-boarding including offer letters and packs, CRB’s & reference checks, induction bookings.
factory operative
Factory operative (Former Employee) –  Basildon, ENG20 July 2013
i use to worked for quattro for about 6 weeks. and in this time i learned new skills and gained lots of experience. i learned how to work in an assembly line, learnt how to work fast but efficiently. always remembering health and safety. i would say the hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for 10 hours or more a day. the most enjoyable part of the day is when your packing at fast pace and knowing your working at good standard because i feel self pride, and the bosses let me know how well im doing.
Pros
get good brakes.
Cons
need more rooms for brake times because alot of people work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quattro Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Quattro Recruitment Reviews by Location