Quantum Clothing Group Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
2.9Job Security & Advancement
Productive and fast paced
Senior Lingerie Designer (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 January 2017
Reply to emails first thing in the morning usually from the factory or overseas fabric suppliers. Update the sample machine room plan for the day ahead so the sample machinists know what to work on first.
Have update meetings with the team to discuss developments and progress and to plan the next weeks objectives.
Research the latest trends. Produce patterns. Source and order fabrics for new or current projects.
Good Company to work for
Rawm Materials Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottinghamshire16 November 2016
Good Company to work for ,treat staff very well, organized disciplined and friendly environment to work in. Great team based ethics,all staff motivated with common goal.
Long established, busy environment in clothing industry
Textile & Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG7 December 2015
A good set of colleagues to work with. A busy and sometimes stressful environment that goes with this type of business. Difficult manufacturing and retail conditions means the job can be very demanding in this line of work.
Pros
Company pension scheme
Cons
heavy workload
amazing place to work for
picker (Former Employee) –  huthwaite23 March 2015
Picking and packing. Loved this job great atmosphere. Had to abide to strick deadlines and use a picking sheet to pick various m and s products and scan and pick them.
Good Team to work for
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Hucknall under Huthwaite, ENG8 July 2014
Reconcile bank statement's , inputting expenses onto sage and paying and reconciling petty cash in various currencies. Inputting purchase invoices and raising purchase orders.
I work with a team of 6 men and women and we all get on really well I generally enjoy my job and have been there for 7 years but iam in the process of being made redundant due to the downsizing of the business. I currently work 34 hours a week.
Fun, family orientated workplace
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire14 August 2013
Unload and load lorries, involved picking and scanning goods coming in and going out. I learned how to work effectively within a team and make decisions which would make the job easier and quicker to complete. the co workers where the most enjoyable part of the work as everyday we had a laugh and still completed work to the deadlines. with working there grew in confidence everyday.
Pros
co workers
Cons
it closed
Good Work.
Shirts (Former Employee) –  Notthingham, Sutton-in-Ashield17 July 2012
I was liked that job. But was need leave because was one people of team who was badly. I want work in friendly team. Than job is doing faster and better.
Work was just a few weeks.
Pros
good work
Cons
bad team