Quantum Care Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and good atmosphere workplace.
Care worker (Former Employee) –  St Albans1 February 2018
Professional attitude and care quality. Team members are so responsible. Everyone willing to help in every situation. Never been any conflicts. I recomend this company.
Residential home for people with dementia
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire30 September 2017
Typical day would be getting breakfast for one of the units. Clearing up. Helping to get residents up and dressed if not already done so. Entertaining the residents with chat or quizzes /puzzles. Helping with lunch. Taking residents out once a week in a mini bus
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Shift work hours
happy here
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire21 April 2017
I really enjoyed working here. the management was good and I was able to care for residents in a relaxed, calm environment. unfortunately the home shut down so I had to leave.
nice company
Care Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Hertfordshire19 December 2016
nice friendly place to work. Has the potential to develop.
The shift work can be difficult to work around family life. and the turn over of staff is as to be expected in this line of work.
Staff are friendly and welcoming and help each other where they can,the work load can be difficult when under staffed.
Very rewarding and varied working environment.
Senior day care assistant (Former Employee) –  ENG19 January 2015
A sense of humour was vital at all times. A typical day at work would be welcoming clients and relatives into the centre. Writing and offering choices on the lunch menu sometimes encouraging clients to choose and eat food that they enjoyed. We always served break-fast and lunch to the clients and made these as enjoyable as possible.
My co- workers were mostly supportive but sometimes the work load and task load was not equally shared in a fair and balanced way.
Entertainment was an important part of the day clients were given a choice regarding this as much as was possible. Most clients enjoyed the events and entertainment that were a regular day time feature of the centre.
The hardest part of the job was when clients passed away they became very close to others and staff in the day-centre we were an extended family and the atmosphere mostly encouraged this. Also the lack of support by some managers made the job harder than was necessary.
The most enjoyable part was the entertainment events and day trips which enabled everyone to get out and relax .
Pros
rewarding and challenging work
Cons
low salary sometimes low support from management
productive place, caring
care worker (Former Employee) –  Baldock, ENG9 September 2014
It was a productive place to work, everybody there was welcoming and i learnt a lot from my experience there. The hours were 9 till 4, they were good hours and i had a flexible lunch. I could stay out for an hour or a bit more. I learnt how to interact better with other people and it built my confidence greatly. My co-workers were welcoming and everyone helps each other, working in a team. The hardest part of the job was taking care of the elderly and feeding them, sometimes it could be a bit overwhelming how ill the elderly were.(seeing the way they were). The most enjoyable part of the job was joining in in the activities with the elderly and getting them all on their feet, seeing them enjoy themselves.
Pros
flexible lunch hours