Quanta Consultancy Services

Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Review

View all Quanta Consultancy Services reviews

A Day in the life
Candidate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire24 August 2012
Quanta is a family run consultancy services with a big reputation. We work across Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy and IT

Quanta is a busy office with lots of activity, a latitude way of thinking is a must as there is no day that is the same.

We are a busy, close team with lots of motivation and creativity that is encouraged, listened to and developed.

I enjoy all the different and varied aspects to my role as its diverse and challenging.
Pros
diversity of the role
Cons
delays

Other Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Reviews

Be cautious
Delivery Executive (Former Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 September 2019
Management do not keep you updated as to what position you are in. As with any sales role you are one missed KPI away from being shown the door. However at Quanta they try to steer away from that when it's the reality of the situation.
Productive and Rewarding Workplace
Delivery Executive (Current Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 January 2017
Quanta is different to every other recruitment agency I have ever come across.

You look forward to going to work everyday, and actually enjoy your day, speaking to candidates and your colleagues. Everything you do is productive and fun at the same time, everyone genuinely does get along and supports each other as a team, and you leave the office every day in a good mood, even on bad days because everyone supports each other.

The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable, it's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.

On a Friday everyone gathers upstairs and says thank you and congratulates each other on their hard work for the week, the directors and leaders join in and we have a round up of the week that's past and everyone receives recognition for everything they've done- it's honestly just so lovely to leave the office on that high.

It's honestly one of the best companies I have worked for, we work hard and we're rewarded well. The whole team respects each other, and everyone set's their own goals to achieve, not the company, so you personally develop in the way you want to/works the best for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quanta Consultancy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews by Job Title