Quanta Consultancy Services

Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Review

View all Quanta Consultancy Services reviews

Be cautious
Delivery Executive (Former Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 September 2019
Management do not keep you updated as to what position you are in. As with any sales role you are one missed KPI away from being shown the door. However at Quanta they try to steer away from that when it's the reality of the situation.

Other Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Reviews

Productive and Rewarding Workplace
Delivery Executive (Current Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 January 2017
Quanta is different to every other recruitment agency I have ever come across.

You look forward to going to work everyday, and actually enjoy your day, speaking to candidates and your colleagues. Everything you do is productive and fun at the same time, everyone genuinely does get along and supports each other as a team, and you leave the office every day in a good mood, even on bad days because everyone supports each other.

The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable, it's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.

On a Friday everyone gathers upstairs and says thank you and congratulates each other on their hard work for the week, the directors and leaders join in and we have a round up of the week that's past and everyone receives recognition for everything they've done- it's honestly just so lovely to leave the office on that high.

It's honestly one of the best companies I have worked for, we work hard and we're rewarded well. The whole team respects each other, and everyone set's their own goals to achieve, not the company, so you personally develop in the way you want to/works the best for you.
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Executive (Current Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire17 January 2017
We are a medium-sized family run Recruitment Consultancy company, specialising on the Life Sciences, Renewable Energies and ICT sectors. Our head offices in the leafy town of Berkhamsted provide the perfect setting for a busy but vibrant working environment.

A typical day as Delivery Executive consists of calling candidates known to Quanta, qualifying suitability for a given position and advertising online for current live requirements. Once a suitable candidate has been identified, preparing a CV, sending it to the client; then preparing the candidate for interviews and other surrounding logistical issues are all part of the job. Working here has taught me how to read between the lines as well as massively improved my time management and organisational skills.

The training is extensive and there is constant communication on new training wishes, as well as language tuition where appropriate. Managers listen to your feedback and take it on board. We embrace a "one team" culture, where we help another out and celebrate our successes as one. We work hard, keeping a positive attitude with a healthy dose of humour and banter.

The hardest part of the job is the necessity to be very persistent and patient when it comes to reaching candidates and when waiting for client feedback.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the great company culture, which stays true to its roots and knows how to uphold the work/play balance. Oh, and did I mention we have a recreational space with PS4, ball pool and a table tennis table?
Pros
Table tennis table!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quanta Consultancy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews by Job Title