Quanta Consultancy Services

Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Review

View all Quanta Consultancy Services reviews

Fun and friendly environment
Delivery Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire17 January 2017
One of our values is "One Team". We celebrate success together and support each other to achieve the best results possible. Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages.
My role as a Team Lead involves the management responsibility on a daily basis of a team of Delivery Executive’s/Resourcers.
I liaise with the Delivery Team Manager to ensure the team are working on the right roles for the business, to set weekly / monthly objectives; complete monthly performance reviews and offer support / advice with their individual career progression.

Other Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Reviews

Be cautious
Delivery Executive (Former Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 September 2019
Management do not keep you updated as to what position you are in. As with any sales role you are one missed KPI away from being shown the door. However at Quanta they try to steer away from that when it's the reality of the situation.
Productive and Rewarding Workplace
Delivery Executive (Current Employee) –  Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire19 January 2017
Quanta is different to every other recruitment agency I have ever come across.

You look forward to going to work everyday, and actually enjoy your day, speaking to candidates and your colleagues. Everything you do is productive and fun at the same time, everyone genuinely does get along and supports each other as a team, and you leave the office every day in a good mood, even on bad days because everyone supports each other.

The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable, it's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.

On a Friday everyone gathers upstairs and says thank you and congratulates each other on their hard work for the week, the directors and leaders join in and we have a round up of the week that's past and everyone receives recognition for everything they've done- it's honestly just so lovely to leave the office on that high.

It's honestly one of the best companies I have worked for, we work hard and we're rewarded well. The whole team respects each other, and everyone set's their own goals to achieve, not the company, so you personally develop in the way you want to/works the best for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quanta Consultancy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Quanta Consultancy Services Reviews by Job Title