Quanta Consultancy Services

Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Quanta is different to every other recruitment agency I have ever come across.

You look forward to going to work everyday, and actually enjoy your day, speaking to candidates and your colleagues. Everything you do is productive and fun at the same time, everyone genuinely does get along and supports each other as a team, and you leave the office every day in a good mood, even on bad days because everyone supports each other.

The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable, it's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.

On a Friday everyone gathers upstairs and says thank you and congratulates each other on their hard work for the week, the directors and leaders join in and we have a round up of the week that's past and everyone receives recognition for everything they've done- it's honestly just so lovely to leave the office on that high.

It's honestly one of the best companies I have worked for, we work hard and we're rewarded well. The whole team respects each other, and everyone set's their own goals to achieve, not the company, so you personally develop in the way you want to/works the best for you.
Management do not keep you updated as to what position you are in. As with any sales role you are one missed KPI away from being shown the door. However at Quanta they try to steer away from that when it's the reality of the situation.
We are a medium-sized family run Recruitment Consultancy company, specialising on the Life Sciences, Renewable Energies and ICT sectors. Our head offices in the leafy town of Berkhamsted provide the perfect setting for a busy but vibrant working environment.

A typical day as Delivery Executive consists of calling candidates known to Quanta, qualifying suitability for a given position and advertising online for current live requirements. Once a suitable candidate has been identified, preparing a CV, sending it to the client; then preparing the candidate for interviews and other surrounding logistical issues are all part of the job. Working here has taught me how to read between the lines as well as massively improved my time management and organisational skills.

The training is extensive and there is constant communication on new training wishes, as well as language tuition where appropriate. Managers listen to your feedback and take it on board. We embrace a "one team" culture, where we help another out and celebrate our successes as one. We work hard, keeping a positive attitude with a healthy dose of humour and banter.

The hardest part of the job is the necessity to be very persistent and patient when it comes to reaching candidates and when waiting for client feedback.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the great company culture, which stays true to its roots and knows how to uphold the work/play balance. Oh, and did I mention we have a recreational space with PS4, ball pool and a table tennis table?
Pros
Table tennis table!
Cons
Quanta is a great company to work for, where they value their employees and support everyone in progressing and building a career.
This isn't just the case within working hours, Quanta likes a social event and get together, from summer BBQ's, Christmas party's, to going to the pub together after work on a Friday.

You feel very valued and your opinion does matter to the management team. You can talk to everyone and especially when you come from a non recruitment background everyone is very supportive and helpful.

It is a great and fun company to work for :)
- rewarded for efforts and hard work
- everyone is friendly and welcoming

- great staff area with table tennis, ball pit, table football, play station etc

- enjoyable work socials

- interesting industries to recruit in

- excellent training and development opportunities for career progression
Pros
Competitions run weekly to win free lunches and/or early finishes
Cons
Longer working hours due to nature of Recruitment Industry
One of our values is "One Team". We celebrate success together and support each other to achieve the best results possible. Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages.
My role as a Team Lead involves the management responsibility on a daily basis of a team of Delivery Executive’s/Resourcers.

I liaise with the Delivery Team Manager to ensure the team are working on the right roles for the business, to set weekly / monthly objectives; complete monthly performance reviews and offer support / advice with their individual career progression.
At Quanta, we are an award winning global contract recruitment consultancy and our expertise covers three main business areas: Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT.

At Quanta they invest heavily in their training and development which I have personally benefited from.

They offer an excellent working environment. Everyone works together as one team and its a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Quanta recognise everyone across the business for their hard work and contributions.

Everyday is different, challenging and rewarding. I get to work within a great team and receive continued support from the leadership team.
Pros
Excellent company offering great benefits
Quanta is a family run consultancy services with a big reputation. We work across Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy and IT

Quanta is a busy office with lots of activity, a latitude way of thinking is a must as there is no day that is the same.

We are a busy, close team with lots of motivation and creativity that is encouraged, listened to and developed.

I enjoy all the different and varied aspects to my role as its diverse and challenging.
Pros
diversity of the role
Cons
delays
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quanta Consultancy Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3