Quality Matters Cleaning Services

Quality Matters Cleaning Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews
depending on where your working this can be a good job. but as for management they dont value their staff at all. expect cut wages with feeble excuses
Pros
school holidays off if you work in a school
Cons
deep cleaning in holidays and poor management
Very unprofessional duo, even breaking GDPR and adding us all into a group on whats app, where you can see everyone else's phone number, once someone pointed this out, they scarpered from the group.

Very unpleasant, and literally spend most their time slagging off other staff to you and others.

And I found when working for them,
They also advertise under another false company name of Midlands cleaning. They also also advertise a higher rate of pay which is false,their pay is minimum wage. Unless you have photographic proof of their advert you won't be paid what they have advertised. Area manager is a bully who regularly intimidates the younger staff. Supervisor is two faced and a gossip.
I did 3days a week at a pub, which included weekends. I took over another cleaner who conviently got dismissed.

At least one week in every month, i turned up to lack of or no cleaning products onsite, on ocassions, the bleach would be watered down, and the floor cleaner mixed with something else. Microfibre cloths are limited onsite, X2 green and X1 blue, there was never washed and no spare clean ones to exchange them over.

The company refused to top up the cleaning products due to budget.

They rather put the blame on cleaner/s of using too much.

I left before they had a chance of dismissing me.

Wages paid on time, although there maybe hr/s missing
Cons
Lack/No Cleaning Products
Supervisors treat you like badly they lie to us and to the pub managers to make us look bad, then turn it around and say things like “ so and so “pub manager” find you unapproachable but they’ve asked me to tell you blah blah blah, which is a total lie it’s to stop you having a friendship with the pub manager. Also they cut your hours and tell you the pub manager has cut them. Found the top managers fair, wages were always sorted out immediately if there was a problem. Maybe they need to filter out the bully boy/girl Supervisors who have bigger egos than their own managers
Pros
Wages on time
Cons
Watching staff on cctv
typically day was good but it ws too much for me as I was doing my gcses at the time which is why I stopped the job because I need to revise instead
Pros
good people to work with