Quality Matters Cleaning Services

Quality Matters Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Bosses are quite unpleasant.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Ruddington, Nottinghamshire10 November 2019
Very unprofessional duo, even breaking GDPR and adding us all into a group on whats app, where you can see everyone else's phone number, once someone pointed this out, they scarpered from the group.

Very unpleasant, and literally spend most their time slagging off other staff to you and others.

And I found when working for them,
The worst company ever
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Nottingham and Ruddington30 September 2019
They also advertise under another false company name of Midlands cleaning. They also also advertise a higher rate of pay which is false,their pay is minimum wage. Unless you have photographic proof of their advert you won't be paid what they have advertised. Area manager is a bully who regularly intimidates the younger staff. Supervisor is two faced and a gossip.
Relevant information
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Midlands24 December 2017
Supervisors treat you like badly they lie to us and to the pub managers to make us look bad, then turn it around and say things like “ so and so “pub manager” find you unapproachable but they’ve asked me to tell you blah blah blah, which is a total lie it’s to stop you having a friendship with the pub manager. Also they cut your hours and tell you the pub manager has cut them. Found the top managers fair, wages were always sorted out immediately if there was a problem. Maybe they need to filter out the bully boy/girl Supervisors who have bigger egos than their own managers
Pros
Wages on time
Cons
Watching staff on cctv
productive
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Nottingham29 September 2016
typically day was good but it ws too much for me as I was doing my gcses at the time which is why I stopped the job because I need to revise instead
Pros
good people to work with
Cons