Quality Care Services Employee Reviews

Not very positive
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland21 January 2019
I can honestly say if this is what is discribed as Quality I would hate to see poor. Started off well but management are so unorganised. It’s all about covering calls and no gratitude given unless you suck up to management (you might get time and a half). I found it very stressful with Rotas having no travel times to get to peoples homes and found that many corners of care were cut to allow breaks. Carers are expected to leave calls during the service users time allowance and move on to the next call with many staff cutting corners during calls for longer breaks therefore limiting time with service users
Rotas changing constantly and without warning, with management expecting part time staff to cover full time Rotas.
Care workers on there phones constantly taking personal calls during calls with service users, or refusing to do things the service users ask, for example asking for handcream. I actually witnessed one staff member tell a service user she wouldn’t be putting handcream on them as this wasn’t in there care plan
All of this reported and nothing done from mouldy sheets on beds to staff members lifting service users by the collar scruff. Management are more interested in brushing incidents under the rug to prevent staff shortages rather than dealing with issues regarding the standard of care. Due to this many staff have left including myself. I hope management are able to pull there socks up and actually make changes for the service users who are entitled to quality care during the whole of their call.
Pros
Service users are brilliant
Cons
Long hours, lack of breaks, corner cutting with people’s care, lazy management
Hateful place
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newry, County Down11 October 2018
Working for this company has to be the worst place of care I have worked yet !! There standards are so low against clients and staff . The training we received well let’s says we may as well not of had any training as the man doing it was just giving all the answers to the questions , and the practical part which should of been a full day maybe two lasted 45mins . When it comes to working never make plans for your personal life as in a week your rota can change anything up to 5-6 times in a week and if your unable to go by your new rota then your the one in the wrong not them !!
They lack so my communication between the office and the girls out working . A number of there staff would bend over backwards for the company and the clients were others just want to get into the house and out again as fast as they can ! Thou the ones who do there work right is the ones that seem to be down graded .
To anyone reading this I wouldn’t get this company to look after my dead dog never mind look after a family member of mine !! And for anyone looking work this definitely wouldn’t be the company to work for .
Pros
A few nice clients
Cons
Everything is a con !! The company’s just a complete joke
Quality is somewhat lacking in every aspect
Office based (Current Employee) –  UK6 July 2017
Worked for another company and we were bought over by Quality Care - promised no changes yet they have changed every single thing, and they have dragged our previously very high standards of care provision right down. Unbelievable how a company can change so quickly under the influence of new management.
Cons
Terrible company to work for
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland26 June 2017
The worst place I ever worked for. Management didn't care about staff but just getting calls covered. Their attitude was basically let us treat you like a floor cloth or leave. Due to poor management and ill treatment I showed no interest in the job at all. Management also never appreciated it when you did extra days on for them erg.

If you're thinking of going to work for this take my advice don't even think about it.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no time for breaks expected to eork from 7am to 6pm on empty stomach, lack of training. No support from management at all.
Awful place to work
care assistant (Former Employee) –  northern ireland5 May 2014
a typical day at work consisted of running like a mad person from home to home with limited time. Very poor training, management was terrible, co workers were grand( we were all in the same boat) long hours, no care from management, working with the clients was brilliant but it's difficult to do a job like this when your managers don't care about you!
Pros
Cons
no fuel allowance, long hours, demanding, no care for your heath or welfare, lack of training
Productive fun workplace
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Derby, ENG3 August 2013
typical day was following the timetabled plan to ensure you got to each client at their desired time.