QS Recruitment Ltd

QS Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom94 reviews
Well Organised company
They keep in touch with you regularly, help you as much as they can , the wage slips and wages are always done on time.
Always talk to you when you ring them up , Very organised and approachable people.
Advertising for jobs doesn't exist
They're hundreds of job vacancy QS post daily in local area, rate under expectation. Copy&paste part of an adv:
"Please note the induction is unpaid and will be approx. 6 hours long"

Serious? This is ridiculous!!!! GL
no recomendation the company should call JOKE
better stay at home without stress.
1 day work per week is joke. thay do not care that i have a family and bills to pay.

qs is adding vacancies everyday and when i call to them to ask about offer thay say this is just offer to find and register new drives.. but for what?
Pros
nothing
Cons
no respect
3 February 2020
I am sorry you are not satisfied. I cannot comment on why you would have only been offered one day of work as I do not have your name. If you would care to call and ask for the branch manager I would be happy to look into this for you.

I can comment on your accusation that we are advertising roles that do not exist. We are not! It takes a significant amount of time to process every applicant. We would not go to this expense if we did not have jobs to fill. However, not every driver is suitable for every position. Inevitably some applicants will be upset that they were not offered a position, or retained in a role.
No work advertise jobs that dont exsist
Rubbish agency no work pay an time but might as well be working at mc donalds with the money they pay . They only care about the money there making !!!
Great agency
This agency I would highly recommend always strive to get work for you. Always friendly and always get back k to you if you call and they are busy. The hourly rate is fair for where we live and have alot of opportunity to work for different companies.
Qs recruitment shouldn't be around
Absolutely shocking signed up with the Nottingham branch in 2012 had 2 days work, applied for a job on indeed 30/12/19 through them had a call back and got told they wouldn't be offering me a job because I didn't turn upto one shift back in 2016 like come on people 4years ago how pathetic...
the pay is shocking £8.23 for 7.5t driving I'm surprised they even get staff let alone drivers
Only use is desperate.
Never liased information correctly even something as simple as reporting my holidays.

Them seemed to demand 28 extra hours for a holiday then other agencies ive worked for.
only positive feedback
Got me a permanent job.
Would recomend.

Very helpfull.

Son a single complain about QS Recruitment.

Only positive feedback.

..........................................
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at QS Recruitment Ltd?
Extremely poor wages Poor office staff very low pay. Arrogant.
Very Poor low rates. Arrogant unhelpful. Throw you under the bus. No work and advertise constantly. Was Sent on induction and was conned from money. Said i was guaranteed 8 hours pay, only paid for 4, Even though it was on a recorded call they refused to listen to it back because it Would show they were in the wrong and conning drivers. Took it to directors level to listen to the call and prove they lied and they were absolutely helpless. No interest. There is a reason they're advertising constantly. Theyre awful. Avoid !!!
Pros
Never went back
Cons
No work. Low pay. Cut wages
Shockingly unorganised
Worked for this company for 3 months I've seen better organisation from a 3 year old the woman who interviewed me never rang back when I asked never replied to emails and when a problem occured did nothing about it even when she said she would. I wouldn't recommend this set up to anyone.
2 September 2019
I am sorry you feel as if the service you received was not of our usual high standards. If you could contact us I would be happy to discuss any issues you would like to raise.

I would consider it highly unlikely that a person can work for the business for 3 months and none of that persons calls or emails were answered. However, I can assure you that all of our telephone calls and emails are stored, response times to calls, emails and complaints are monitored so I will be able to see if a problem has occurred and if so why.

Training and Compliance Manager - QS Recruitment
Not worth you filling paperwork in
Looked at the lincoln office for help and didn't receive it...only a handful of shifts available with class 2 work but plenty of work advertised on indeed with them.I felt like they don't want to help or can't be bothered.feel now with the bad agency experience im no longer gonna drive hgv vehicles for a job and move into something else.with no help there's no wonder there's a shortage..only thing I got on offer with Qs was a bin man.no disrespect but I didn't pay £2000.on getting a licence to pick up rubbish...
9 July 2019
Hello

We are sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately your name is missing from the review so we cannot look into why we were unable to offer you a role you feel you would be better suited to. If you would please contact the Senior Management team at our Head Office in Nottingham we will be happy to investigate the matter
Great set of staff.
Great company to work for - offering job progression to move higher in my career and be given the support needed to do so.
Hours suit to my home life and always accommodate if needed.
Pros
Free parking, hours to suit
Great Team - Always get work
I am a HGV driver and just wanted casual work, i am always working on the days i am available, good pay rates and never any issues.

Highly recommend to any other drivers.

Great team in the office, always friendly, helpful and never an issues
Pros
Always work available, Helpful team
Helpful and Efficient
QS have been a massive help in finding me work on a regular basis. Their helpful staff are constantly presenting me with roles with good rates of pay, and are always available if I ever need assistance.
Cool team.
Top recruitment team. Easy to deal with. They found me suitable employment straight away.

Really pleasant nice crew of people. Very understanding! There office is in a good location also.

Would recommend to everyone.

Thank you very much! 😊👍🏼
Exceptional Agency
Exceptional agency, been her for 5 years plus now. Good life balance, training and progression opportunities. strong pride on compliance. Offer competitive salaries and a great bonus structure.
Cons
Non
Horrible
They will lie they have jobs, Just to sign you up. they will phone you up with 1 hours notice, expecting you to start, If you say you cant start, over 3 times they sack you. and they wont tell you your sacked they just sent your p45. Every temp worker i meet there hated the agency..ITS A NO GO ZONE.
Pros
Cons
very short notice to start a shift
Dont work here
Probably the worst agency I've seen wages are shocking offered me £9.50ph for class 2
And told me they were being generous lol

Yet you can drive a van in Iceland for that !

Would not recommend to anyone

Nottingham !!!
Excellent company
Really great company I was really sorry to leave only reason I left was I was on a zero hour contract however I only had 1 week where I was short of work management are great and always on hand to talk to if there’s a problem there is always someone on call
Good to start out from
All round good agency to start at, I wasn’t there long but easy to get work and get paid. I would recommend this to anyone looking for work in the driving industry
Rotherham office
Have little to no work only the usual companies that Class 1 drivers tend to avoid because of working conditions, apart from what they give to friends! Worst agency I've ever been to. Bad pay! Bad attitude! Even worse liars!
Pros
No pros at all!
Cons
Replying to a none existent job!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at QS Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9