QS Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 April 2019
Probably the worst agency I've seen wages are shocking offered me £9.50ph for class 2
And told me they were being generous lol
Yet you can drive a van in Iceland for that !
Would not recommend to anyone

Nottingham !!!
Excellent company
Senior Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham6 April 2019
Really great company I was really sorry to leave only reason I left was I was on a zero hour contract however I only had 1 week where I was short of work management are great and always on hand to talk to if there’s a problem there is always someone on call
Good to start out from
Hgv 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham16 March 2019
All round good agency to start at, I wasn’t there long but easy to get work and get paid. I would recommend this to anyone looking for work in the driving industry
Rotherham office
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire6 February 2019
Have little to no work only the usual companies that Class 1 drivers tend to avoid because of working conditions, apart from what they give to friends! Worst agency I've ever been to. Bad pay! Bad attitude! Even worse liars!
Pros
No pros at all!
Cons
Replying to a none existent job!
Great agency to work for !!
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire4 January 2019
The staff at the Leicester office are always very helpful and professional.
Work is always confirmed with time to prepare and a daily call to check all is well.
I applied online for a job at 8.00 and by 8.20 they had rang me with an offer of work.......Outstanding.
Pros
Professional and very friendly agency that looks after its staff.
Cons
Non spring to mind
Great Agency
Driver class 2 (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire12 December 2018
I think peoples negative reviews are based on their experiences on working at placements and not as QS as a whole. If there’s work available QS will give you it. Simple as. They’re friendly and approachable and will try to avoid letting you down.
Pros
Work when available
Worst paying agency
Class 2 HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire8 December 2018
I started working with them about 10 years ago in Nottingham, got thruu warehouse up, forklift driver , van driver and class 2 driver ...job was always there but they have the worst pay rates out of 10 agency's , with all they jobs .
Pros
Always jobs avaible
Cons
Pay is bad
No Better Around
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire12 November 2018
Working for QS is 5 star. The staff are friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone within the business is very supportive and have a pro active approach towards helping others. The room for progression is second to none and the office atmosphere is sociable. We other great opportunities to all our candidates and have a very high success rate in placing candidates into work both Temporary and Permanent.
Pros
Free Parking, Friendly Staff, Free Hot Drinks
Fantastic staff
Class 2 driver/ 7.5T driver (Former Employee) –  Leicerster10 November 2018
Great staff very helpful and tried their very best to find suitable work. Which didn't take them long at all. I left to start a permanent job but, would still be registered with this agency otherwise. I registered with other agencies but this one was the most professional and staff were very approachable. I was paid a very competitive wage for the job and paid on time.
Pros
Approachable staff, good pay.
Left hanging for weeks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire23 October 2018
Registered with the nottingham branch and 3 weeks of calls asking about work i registered with a competitor and given work the next day, then a few days later bombarded with calls told them i had work with another agency and they become rude and aggresive, called at 06.00 &07.30 on saturdays and sundays just to see if i wanted to do a mornings work. Blocked there number in the end. Just not worth the aggro
QS Recruitment Lincoln Branch (HGV 2 Driver)
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire2 August 2018
Exceptional team at Lincoln who provided suitable opportunities that fulfilled my needs and requirements. Very approachable, excellent communication and won’t hesitate to seek employment with them again.
Pros
Friendly approachable team that care about you and work you want to do. Always work available.
Cons
None.
Management in the Leicester office are a joke
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire16 July 2018
Management are a joke I applied for a job the begininning of last week hadn't heard anything so emailed trying o chase to then be ignore I then ring this morning chase it up to then be lied to by them saying they have tried ringing when they hadn't and to then be spoke to rudely over the phone and hung up on! Absolute joke of an agency!
Pros
Non
Incredible company
Apprentice Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 July 2018
As an apprentice in the company, I have learned invaluable skills, grown as a person and gained confidence from the support of colleagues and management.

I was given the opportunity to become a recruitment consultant and QS recruitment have invested time and effort into my training and professional development. With the open door policy, I know any questions I have will be addressed by experienced consultants who will take time to help me.

The apprenticeship scheme with QS is incredible, I am moving around different departments, shadowing and training with a mentor and gaining a comprehensive understanding of what each sector does. After this, I spend a few months in the department, working as a consultant. This way of learning is extremely beneficial and I know that everyone joining this business will be given similar treatment and are trained and supported before starting as a consultant.

I couldn't be more grateful for QS, they regularly give me feedback and further opportunities to better my understanding of the company and the industry. I fully recommend working here as a consultant, trainee or apprentice.
Like a cult!
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leicester12 July 2018
Very clique. The manager at Leicester is temperamental and snappy. A lot of lies and no support. People (staff and management) running around whispering and making other staff feel uncomfortable. Unprofessional and rude. Better agencies out their to work at as a consultant for sure!
Cons
staff treat you like catal very rude,
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Castle Donington, Leicestershire17 June 2018
Don't ever work for this agency, avoid it like the plague , staff at fedex , are very rude, no manners, very lazy , full time staff are very rude, and nasty behind your back.nothing enjoyable about the job
Pros
good breaks
Fantastic staff
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire17 May 2018
Fantastic staff at Leicester branch cant do enough for you and always pleasant. I went in and registered on a Thursday and in less than an hr of doing so they found me work the next day. I have used several agencies before but QS are the best so far. Would highly recommend Leicester branch.
my review
Care Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire9 May 2018
I worked in different care homes within the Nottingham area and got my rota on a weekly basis.
I have learnt that all nursing homes do things differently and you need to adapt your skills to each home that you are working in.
The management are good and can get you regular work if you are prepared to travel.
The work place depends on where you are working
The hardest part of the job is the physical side when dealing with the elderly, but it is a rewarding career.
the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have made a difference to a service user
Pros
Cons
Tavelling
Badly managed
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lincoln27 March 2018
The people who worked there were nice enough, however, the business was poorly managed. We would be contacted about jobs a day in advance, my main role was a waitress. Nevertheless, the manager had very kindly offered to pick me up from my last job which finished at midnight. However, we were left for three hours before we were able to get home.
Flexible, choose when you work
Driver class 2 (Current Employee) –  Lincoln22 March 2018
I’ve worked for QS part time now for 1 year. Can’t really give any negatives As they’ve been no problem at all. They’ll find you the work when needed. When there’s
No work I don’t mind as I have a full time job. When I can’t work they leave me to it, I’ll give my availability and they’ll get me work.

Nice chaps at the lincoln office, never had any issues whatsoever.
Pros
Flexible work, work when you want.
Cons
Sometimes there just isn’t work to be had. (Rare!)
No work
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire28 February 2018
Registered with QS 3 times over 5 yrs and having Hiab/MOFFETT tickets and PSV was only ever assigned 1 job a class 2 position for 1 day for money I wouldn't even get out of bed for.
There are more productive agencies out there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QS Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.