QA Limited Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive, Succesful and Enjoyable place to work
Senior Key Account Manager, Public Sector Sales (Former Employee) –  Slough, ENG20 September 2013
Having been part of the QA culture since I graduated, I have grown to become extremely successful and matured over my 9 years with the organisation. As sales individuals within the organisation, the importance of driving our numbers, the client experience and in turn success was instilled in us from a very early stage. This grew and matured with us as we moved through our roles and responsibilities within the business. Management were very supportive on a day to day basis, providing honest and intellectual feedback wherever they could to aid the overall number.
The hardest part of the job was communicating own personal success and being recognised for the achievements through advancements in roles at a senior level.
The most enjoyable part of the job was not only the success, but the culture of the organisation. All employees were like a family and together we all rallied together to achieve results that helped to grow the business to where it is now.
Pros
Easily accessible, great culture and people
Cons
Lack of progression and recognition at senior level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QA Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

QA Limited Reviews by Location