QA Apprenticeships Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a good company
Robot Operator (Current Employee) –  Newton Aycliffe23 April 2018
Bad company, nepotism rife, management condescending to lower level employees, unsupportive of those with health problems and only sycophantic yes-men that aren't seen as a threat to, or likely to challenge, the status quo of this deplorable culture are afforded the opportunity to better themselves.
Pros
Some good people on shop floor
Cons
Everything else.
dirty, big pressure and low culture place work
Dental Technician (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow13 April 2018
not meeting the requirements of cleanliness and workplace safety
low culture at place work
big promises not fulfilled
lot of pressure
management does not control a basic problems at work place
definitely workplace where they focus on amounts not quality of work
generally dental factory - DRAMA
indifferent
Account Manager (Greater London) (Current Employee) –  Greater London1 March 2018
Some good aspects when I started but morale and earning potential soon capped and targets almost doubled.

Lots of micromanaging and issues with wider company structure.
Not challenging work
Training Centre Administrative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, Greater London17 October 2017
The role was a Training Centre Administrator, which meant preparing rooms for professional training courses and then assisting with queries from trainers and delegates. The centre itself was small and there were never many courses on at any one time which meant that there was little challenging work to be done, generally.
The workplace was engaging and the employees were extremely friendly
Funding administrator (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire27 June 2017
QA apprenticeships was a delightful company to be a part of. I was welcomed into the funding team with open arms. All employees were extremely friendly and helpful.
Pros
Treats for employees
Cons
Lack of work space
Productive, Succesful and Enjoyable place to work
Senior Key Account Manager, Public Sector Sales (Former Employee) –  Slough, ENG20 September 2013
Having been part of the QA culture since I graduated, I have grown to become extremely successful and matured over my 9 years with the organisation. As sales individuals within the organisation, the importance of driving our numbers, the client experience and in turn success was instilled in us from a very early stage. This grew and matured with us as we moved through our roles and responsibilities within the business. Management were very supportive on a day to day basis, providing honest and intellectual feedback wherever they could to aid the overall number.
The hardest part of the job was communicating own personal success and being recognised for the achievements through advancements in roles at a senior level.
The most enjoyable part of the job was not only the success, but the culture of the organisation. All employees were like a family and together we all rallied together to achieve results that helped to grow the business to where it is now.
Pros
Easily accessible, great culture and people
Cons
Lack of progression and recognition at senior level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QA Apprenticeships. Our community is ready to answer.

QA Apprenticeships Reviews by Location