PwC Employee Reviews

Structured, smart and interesting
Trainee Auditor (Former Employee) –  London8 February 2018
The opportunity to have this type of work straight from school was a real eye opener and a great introduction to a brilliant company who invest heavily into their workforce. Although the work sometimes was a little tedious and lacked creativity, the team were fun and interesting - which on balance made it happy place to be.
great place to work
Client Account Executive (Former Employee) –  London7 February 2018
Pros:
Great clients to work with
Social environment
Able to learn a lot on the job quickly
Can travel

Cons:
Pay isn't the best for the hours
Good working environment
Tax Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton27 January 2018
Great professionals, flexible, good pay out of all big 4, top of the market clients, great management, fair promotions and many holidays for each rank plus 10 days office closed.
Good place
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Victoria27 January 2018
You get good exposure to a variety of work/ industries. There are also many opportunities to learn and do something new. People are generally very supportive and helpful.
Pros
Good people and culture
Cons
Senior Associate | Statutory Account Preparation (Current Employee) –  Cardiff20 January 2018
Professionally challenging. The work environment is excellent.

It is a good place to build accounting and finance career. Staff are the best you can find in the UK
Fast-paced, friendly, but extremely professional place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham17 January 2018
PwC has a culture of developing your personal strengths. A typical day at work would be answering phone calls and redirecting calls through to the relevant teams, checking Partner/Director emails and booking appointments for client meetings. Organising networking events in accordance with internal budgets. Typing letters, tenders, booking meeting rooms and entering information onto the billing system.
PwC is great at developing you and invests a lot of time and money in training.
The management are professional, but can be demanding of you. By building a good working relationship helps alleviate some of the internal pressures and demands of working to tight timescales.
Staff are friendly and approachable and there are plenty of opportunities to socialise outside of the workplace after work hours.
The hardest part of the job is the long hours involved in meeting client deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the working relationships you build with all stakeholders.
Pros
Training and development of staff
Cons
Long hours to meet expected deadlines for clients.
was an experience and was challenging
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Belfast17 January 2018
Learnt alot from this company but it is time to move on to the next challenge.
Good social aspects. Salary does not always reflect the excessive work that is given to individuals
Porductive and good team work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Distrito de Lisboa15 January 2018
I am currently seeking job opportunities to allow further professional development, and to gain valuable experience within the UK’s job market. I look forward to using my skills and experience, contributing to the company’s growth, exceeding expectations and overcoming daily challenges.
Productive place to work. PWC invest in their staff to help you excel in your career
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire14 January 2018
I Enjoyed my time at PWC and would have continued working at PWC if I had not had to move due to my husband being in the forces. They provided great incentives for staff to excel and also invested in staff offering places for qualifications to further your career. Great place to work.
PA & Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside11 January 2018
Full workload, but rewarding both financially and job satisfaction. Great people to work with. Good working conditions and benefits package. Encourage development.
Joined as a Trainer- no support
Trainer Associate (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim3 January 2018
Was lead to believe i would have a teacher/tutor for exams with study leave, but ended up working 9-5 no study leave trying to fit in studying with no tutor. Didn’t enjoy it- the people were lovely, just wish i had been told the full picture before joining.
Cons
no study leave
Wonderful company
market researcher (Current Employee) –  belfast2 January 2018
Wonderful company. They have a great canteen and are always good at paying holidays. I highly recommend them to all graduates and professionals.Wonderful company.
Pros
excellent canteen
Cons
Good compony, and friendly work enviroment.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 December 2017
i had been sub contracted out to PwC by G4S, and then Wilson James. The experience i had working for PwC had been a wonderful experience, i had nearly 9 years experience working for PwC, and in truth it has been an honour, lovely people, lovely company.
Pros
Treated with respect and dignity, in a warm and friendly enviroment .
Cons
None, just long hours working for our companys.
Finance Trainee (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 December 2017
One of the best places I have worked at so far, Gave me extemporised experience to work with many other organisation . gave me the opportunity to develop my computing and analytical skills.
Pros
free lunches and free transport, over time
Cons
Good
Shadowing staff (Former Employee) –  Birmingham12 December 2017
It was good - I only spent a week there on work experience so I don't know everything about daily work in the company but from what I could see it seemed like it would be alright.
Secretary/PA (Former Employee) –  London21 November 2017
I started here working in the Training Department and was involved in many training courses. I transferred to an Audit Department where I ended up working for two Senior Partners. This job consisted of typing reports, presentations, filing, diary management and booking accommodation and travel.

This was a big company with many employees from different backgrounds. I worked in three of their buildings over the time I was there.

I don't feel that there was any hard part to this job. You had deadlines and you met them.

I enjoyed everything about this job from the day I started and suited me as an individual.
Pros
The people
Cons
Long hours, based in London with small children
Excellent workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 November 2017
Excellent workplace. Lovely people. Everyone v helpful.
Good place to work. Great office. Nice Manager. Very supportive. Good development. Highly recommended.
Great place
Learning Technology Design Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 November 2017
A fun place to work...learnt alot
promotes flexible working
open to change
drive innovation
invest in people
transparent management
agile and fast paced environment
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 November 2017
Good place to work with great opportunities to progress ones career. Company view on diversity is great and opportunity are there if one wishes to take it.
Very Proiffesional and Great Firm
International Tax/M&A Tax Partner (Current Employee) –  Middle East31 October 2017
I have been so lucky working in PwC Middle East, it is very professional Firm.

Extremely supportive for new talents and truly work as a Global One Firm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K