Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews for Accountant

Accountant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Great start to a career in finance
Working at Pure Innovations as accountant apprentice has been a brilliant start to my career. After 2 months I'm already being given more challenging but still manageable work to get stuck into and have been given roles not necessarily stated in the job description - which for me makes going to work that bit more interesting.

There is a great sense of achievement when you realise that Pure is giving a very important service to vulnerable clients who may struggle with employment. To be a part of that service makes me proud to be in the job I am. I joined just as Pure had been developing The Kitchen in Stockport and it has been satisfying to see how much progress has been made in such a short amount of time. We even got to sample the food they would be serving at The Kitchen one afternoon.

My manager and other managers at Pure have been brilliant in showing me how the business is run and what it thrives to achieve. My colleagues are a pleasure to work with and the office is a relaxing environment to work in.

There's nothing I can fault Pure Innovations on thus far - it's been a fantastic step into the world of work and can't wait to see what the future holds.
Pros
Positive impact on local community, Flexi hours, friendly colleagues
Cons
n/a