Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews in Stockport

Stockport11 reviews
Achieve your targets or else.
From the outside it’s a charity supporting the most vulnerable people into paid work on the inside there is continued pressure to hit targets of people into work, meaning you have to pick and choose your clients to put effort into. Go a month or two without getting someone a job and the pressure starts to be applied. They teach an age old tele sales technique that is useless in the modern world.
Deckchair rearrangement on the Titanic
Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours
Pure innovation
Great team and solo environment to work in, loads of training advancement and help along the way also the chance to advance in the company. All in all great place to work with loads of opportunities.
Avoid
Understaffed at projects out of the area. Not enough stimulation for some of the clients. Found it a very clicky place to work, if your face didn't fit you were out!
Pros
Easy to get to, get Christmas day and boxing day off
Fantastic place to work!
Joined Pure Innovations 7 months ago after having a significant career break. Lovely place to work, the CEO is a good leader and her positive and supportive approach filters through across the organisation. There is good team work and the Director I report to provides continuous support and opportunities for developing your skill set. The culture within pure is open and respectful. Being a mum of two the work life balance is excellent!
Dissapointing
Pay is low considering the responsibility you take on on a daily basis. High turnover of staff which management doesn't see as a problem. Management not experienced in the job themselves. No advancement options.
Cons
Low pay, poor management
Great Job satisfaction
Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives.
It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people.

Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.
Pros
Perfect Culture
Never a dull moment
The clients you meet every day will mean there's never a dull moment at Pure. You will be pushed to your limits at times but the staff are supportive and focused on giving the clients great days. There are lots of little things to remember, but as long as you've got the right attitude, you can go far in this company!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pure Innovations?
Great people doing fantastic work
A really lovely company to work for. Work life balance perfect for me and fantastic management. It feels good to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to people's lives.
Pros
Flexibility job satisfaction
Cons
None for me
its oka
its a nice place to work just not the best management, I learned a lot of key skills about working as team as well as working on my own. my co- worker are great and I got along with all of them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Pure
Cold Calling and selling to Employers, Working with disadvantaged adults, job coaching.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure to hit targets