Pure Innovations Employee Reviews

Great Job satisfaction
Officer (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester8 November 2018
Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives.
It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people.
Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.
Pros
Perfect Culture
Great start to a career in finance
Accountant Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Hazel Grove, Greater Manchester7 November 2018
Working at Pure Innovations as accountant apprentice has been a brilliant start to my career. After 2 months I'm already being given more challenging but still manageable work to get stuck into and have been given roles not necessarily stated in the job description - which for me makes going to work that bit more interesting.

There is a great sense of achievement when you realise that Pure is giving a very important service to vulnerable clients who may struggle with employment. To be a part of that service makes me proud to be in the job I am. I joined just as Pure had been developing The Kitchen in Stockport and it has been satisfying to see how much progress has been made in such a short amount of time. We even got to sample the food they would be serving at The Kitchen one afternoon.

My manager and other managers at Pure have been brilliant in showing me how the business is run and what it thrives to achieve. My colleagues are a pleasure to work with and the office is a relaxing environment to work in.

There's nothing I can fault Pure Innovations on thus far - it's been a fantastic step into the world of work and can't wait to see what the future holds.
Pros
Positive impact on local community, Flexi hours, friendly colleagues
Cons
n/a
Good Training
CSW (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 November 2018
Typical day would include - supporting clients on projects . Assisting with any Medical care and reading and writing issues .Escorting them too transport for goung home .
Pros
Good Expierence
Cons
Can be long hours
fine place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Brighouse, West Yorkshire4 April 2018
A typical day at work is fine, every time doing something different. The job is not hard and sometimes very fun. Workplace culture is fine, depends on people, but not paying over time rates, when you have to work them and have no choise
Never a dull moment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockport6 March 2018
The clients you meet every day will mean there's never a dull moment at Pure. You will be pushed to your limits at times but the staff are supportive and focused on giving the clients great days. There are lots of little things to remember, but as long as you've got the right attitude, you can go far in this company!
zero hour contract
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester18 January 2018
fun to work in a team. management do not listen. zero hour contract. lots of duties including opening up are expected of you for minimum wage. no security
Pros
free lunch
Cons
zero hour contract
Great people doing fantastic work
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester9 August 2017
A really lovely company to work for. Work life balance perfect for me and fantastic management. It feels good to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to people's lives.
Pros
Flexibility job satisfaction
Cons
None for me
Positive and por-active
Employment Officer- Work Choice (Former Employee) –  Wirral16 June 2017
Lovely supportive and positive company, great ethics, great CEO, lovely supportive people, plenty of scope to develop personal skills, left to your use your own initiative
Pros
Flexible working, lots of interaction with customers
Cons
Non
its oka
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester15 January 2017
its a nice place to work just not the best management, I learned a lot of key skills about working as team as well as working on my own. my co- worker are great and I got along with all of them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Great people but pay could be better
Part-time Travel Trainer (Current Employee) –  Stockport16 November 2016
In the short time I have worked here, I have met some nice, hard working people and management do seem to genuinely care about employee welfare. Pay could be better though.
Pros
Rewards for hard work
Cons
Pay is poor
Pure
Employment Officer (Current Employee) –  Stockport, ENG27 August 2014
Cold Calling and selling to Employers, Working with disadvantaged adults, job coaching.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure to hit targets