Pure Innovations

Pure Innovations Employee Reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews
Achieve your targets or else.
From the outside it’s a charity supporting the most vulnerable people into paid work on the inside there is continued pressure to hit targets of people into work, meaning you have to pick and choose your clients to put effort into. Go a month or two without getting someone a job and the pressure starts to be applied. They teach an age old tele sales technique that is useless in the modern world.
good work life balance
enjoyed the job, good work life balance. pleasant environment. good management support. good working hours. just too far to travel especially in rush hour.
Not good.
Worked there for almost two years. Couple of the ladies there are bully's and lazy. Higher management is questionable regarding integrity. Horrible place to work. They do not appear to care at all about the consistency for their clients. Glad to be out of it.
Pros
Cons
Too many cowboys.
Deckchair rearrangement on the Titanic
Toxic and incompetent management who treat their underlings as disposable (which they clearly are if their treatment of long standing employees is anything to go by) make this company suck. I have worked with some decent people who understandably had the good sense to leave. I too am getting out as soon as l can. Upper management could do with not taking advantage of workers and respect their contracted hours
Pure innovation
Great team and solo environment to work in, loads of training advancement and help along the way also the chance to advance in the company. All in all great place to work with loads of opportunities.
Avoid
Understaffed at projects out of the area. Not enough stimulation for some of the clients. Found it a very clicky place to work, if your face didn't fit you were out!
Pros
Easy to get to, get Christmas day and boxing day off
Fantastic place to work!
Joined Pure Innovations 7 months ago after having a significant career break. Lovely place to work, the CEO is a good leader and her positive and supportive approach filters through across the organisation. There is good team work and the Director I report to provides continuous support and opportunities for developing your skill set. The culture within pure is open and respectful. Being a mum of two the work life balance is excellent!
Poorly advertised and poor communication from all.
Whilst being a travel trainer, I learned that you receive alot of training. Good.
You are expected to be at a young person's house (regardless where they live) for 7am. Meaning if you don't drive, you are out of the house at 5.30 am.

The pay is decent IF you were to be paid for all the hours you do rather than receiving "flexi"

As of me leaving NONE of the line managers had completed a training course 1 on 1 with a young person.

Thisbjob is poorly advertised.

Poorly managed
Needs a revamp in the higher management section
Good work accomplished by a very hardworking sector but with poor recognition as a reward. Senior managers do not lead by example and have little regard for those who are out in all weathers doing a fantastic job. Too many chiefs who hide behind lap tops and dont get out and fully support their team members and see what its all about.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Poor management. Awful pay. Taken for granted. Unbeknowingly micromanaged
Dissapointing
Pay is low considering the responsibility you take on on a daily basis. High turnover of staff which management doesn't see as a problem. Management not experienced in the job themselves. No advancement options.
Cons
Low pay, poor management
Overall an ok place to work
Very flexible , flexi time.
Management is ad hoc and unorganised

managers not trained very well and do not encourage or support staff

Culture is very clicky and a lot of nepotism - your face does have to fit

Can do good work with the clients and that is the best thing about the job - the help and support to the clients

Targets are expected and new staff not supported to reach targets
Pros
flexible, work with clients
Cons
management unsupportive
Great Job satisfaction
Fantastic people all working hard to really make a difference to people's lives.
It is extremely satisfying to be part of this team of lovely people.

Hard work is recognised and rewarded and Management are open to new ideas.
Pros
Perfect Culture
Great start to a career in finance
Working at Pure Innovations as accountant apprentice has been a brilliant start to my career. After 2 months I'm already being given more challenging but still manageable work to get stuck into and have been given roles not necessarily stated in the job description - which for me makes going to work that bit more interesting.

There is a great sense of achievement when you realise that Pure is giving a very important service to vulnerable clients who may struggle with employment. To be a part of that service makes me proud to be in the job I am. I joined just as Pure had been developing The Kitchen in Stockport and it has been satisfying to see how much progress has been made in such a short amount of time. We even got to sample the food they would be serving at The Kitchen one afternoon.

My manager and other managers at Pure have been brilliant in showing me how the business is run and what it thrives to achieve. My colleagues are a pleasure to work with and the office is a relaxing environment to work in.

There's nothing I can fault Pure Innovations on thus far - it's been a fantastic step into the world of work and can't wait to see what the future holds.
Pros
Positive impact on local community, Flexi hours, friendly colleagues
Cons
n/a
Good Training
Typical day would include - supporting clients on projects . Assisting with any Medical care and reading and writing issues .Escorting them too transport for goung home .
Pros
Good Expierence
Cons
Can be long hours
fine place to work
A typical day at work is fine, every time doing something different. The job is not hard and sometimes very fun. Workplace culture is fine, depends on people, but not paying over time rates, when you have to work them and have no choise
Never a dull moment
The clients you meet every day will mean there's never a dull moment at Pure. You will be pushed to your limits at times but the staff are supportive and focused on giving the clients great days. There are lots of little things to remember, but as long as you've got the right attitude, you can go far in this company!
zero hour contract
fun to work in a team. management do not listen. zero hour contract. lots of duties including opening up are expected of you for minimum wage. no security
Pros
free lunch
Cons
zero hour contract
Great people doing fantastic work
A really lovely company to work for. Work life balance perfect for me and fantastic management. It feels good to be part of an organisation that is really making a difference to people's lives.
Pros
Flexibility job satisfaction
Cons
None for me
Positive and por-active
Lovely supportive and positive company, great ethics, great CEO, lovely supportive people, plenty of scope to develop personal skills, left to your use your own initiative
Pros
Flexible working, lots of interaction with customers
Cons
Non
its oka
its a nice place to work just not the best management, I learned a lot of key skills about working as team as well as working on my own. my co- worker are great and I got along with all of them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Pure
Cold Calling and selling to Employers, Working with disadvantaged adults, job coaching.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pressure to hit targets