We believe great things begin with great people. Working with us is much more than a job it’s an opportunity to realise your potential and make a difference.
As a leading provider of complex care at home or in the community, we are proud to provide a fulfilling career for our nurses and support workers. As a nurse or support worker with us, you’ll be supported by and work alongside a friendly, knowledgeable team who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of clinical care. We offer long term work where you’re in control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range flexible shift options to suit your schedule.
We believe in rewarding our team for the life-changing work they carry out daily, providing the best possible clinical care to those they support. Own your career and take advantage of our exceptional rewards package as part of the Pulse Nursing at Home team.
• Your skills and expertise will be recognised with highly competitive pay rates
• You’ll be rewarded with a cash bonus for recommending a nurse or support worker you know
• We run four payrolls per week, ensuring you will be paid weekly no matter how busy your schedule
• You will receive access to our exclusive employee benefits and rewards platform, Staff Treats, with a huge range of discounts from over 3,000 brands - accessible online or through the app
• Up to 50% off travel, hotels and upgrades
• Upgrade to the latest tech with savings of up to 30% at companies including Apple and Curry’s PC World, as well as mobile phone bills
• Save up to 20% on brands like Adidas, ASOS, Debenhams and more
• Supermarkets savings, including Tesco, M&S and Sainsbury's, of up to 8%
• Up to 57% off cinema tickets, delivered to you instantly
Clinical and professional support
• Our dedicated recruitment and care coordination teams will make your journey to joining us as smooth as possible
• We will support you in maintaining your compliance and assisting with revalidation
• Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team will provide you with 24/7 clinical support
• We have a dedicated governance team – reassuring you we uphold the highest standards of quality and compliance
• Access to ipoint – an online system to access your payslips quickly and help organise your shifts and availability
The Pulse Nursing at Home team works tirelessly to provide the highest quality care to our clients in their own homes. However, for such a caring, dedicated and passionate team doing the day job just isn’t enough!
Pulse Nursing at Home gives back to our community. For 2019 we are supporting a cause close to our hearts: Ambitious about Autism. With a range of fundraising events planned throughout the year, we’re aiming to raise money for this wonderful charity for the whole of 2019. Our main event will see our team tackling a 100km trail in the Thames Path Challenge.
About Ambitious about Autism
Ambitious about Autism is a national charity for children and young people diagnosed with autism that aims to make the ordinary possible for more people with autism. As well as raising awareness and campaigning for change, Ambitious about Autism offer specialist education and support through its two schools and college.
To get regular updates on our fundraising activities for Ambitious about Autism, follow our Facebook page:
Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want. – less